Refreshing Client?
I'm currently running Kodi 17.5 on Windows 7(64bit).

I'm having a weird issue when I click to play a video of any kind whether I stream it from an Add-on or I play a local video off my C:\ drive. I click to play the video and then it loads as expected but then its almost like the whole client is refreshing over and over again. Like if you browse to a website and press f5 over and over. The screen is also blank. Then even if I cancel and close out the video the whole client continues to refresh itself. 

I've been scouring google and forum post to see if anyone has had related issue and have found few results. 

PS. this is my first post here, I read threw the rules I'm hopeful this is posted in the correct forum...
Try giving us a debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Oddly enough... As soon as I go through the steps of getting the log it works when I try to recreate the problem... Is there a way I can delete this post?
Nope, you cannot delete posts. Why do you want it deleted?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Refreshing Client?0