v17 Pictures/Fanart Backgrounds
I don't know if this is the right section, but ever since I updated to Kodi 17 on my firestick none of the pictures or fanart show up as backgrounds for my TV in Movie sections on my home page. Even when I choose 'multi Image' or 'fanart', it automatically goes back to 'none'.
Hello Sarah0524

If they worked in your previous version, then my first thought is it might be a skin issue. Which skin are you using?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-11-10, 02:16)Karellen Wrote: Hello Sarah0524

If they worked in your previous version, then my first thought is it might be a skin issue. Which skin are you using?

I'm using Back Glass Nova.

And I thought that could be the problem, too, even though it's the same one I had before. So I tried a different skin, but had the same problem.
When you scrape new titles, does the artwork display?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-11-10, 03:46)Karellen Wrote: When you scrape new titles, does the artwork display?

I'm a bit confused about what you're asking, but the only sections on my home page that are showing a background and/or thumbnail picture are "movies" and "settings". And "movies" is only showing the thumbnail. Also, with both sections, they were already like that when I downloaded the previous and new version of Kodi. I didn't try to do anything.
I am picturing you scrolling down your list of movies which would normally show the fanart of the movie which is currently hightlighted. I am understanding this is not working anymore. My question then asked, if you add a new movie, do you see the fanart.

Or are you doing something different to what I am picturing? I have not used that skin, so you may be doing something different.

It may be worth moving to the skin sub-forum, if you agree.
My Signature
(2017-11-10, 21:39)Karellen Wrote: I am picturing you scrolling down your list of movies which would normally show the fanart of the movie which is currently hightlighted. I am understanding this is not working anymore. My question then asked, if you add a new movie, do you see the fanart.

Or are you doing something different to what I am picturing? I have not used that skin, so you may be doing something different.

It may be worth moving to the skin sub-forum, if you agree.

No, no. Sorry for the confusion, but that's not what I'm talking about. I mean the actual "Home" screen when you turn on Kodi. I used to have a background behind each folder. But ever since I updated to 17.4, every background is blank except for "Settings". And again, it's not just the skin. I tried a different one and still had the same problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pictures/Fanart Backgrounds0