Kodi 17.5 crashes on launch
Version: 17.5
Windows 7
64 bit
32 gb ram

Hi, I used 16.1 for ages and I recently upgraded to 17.5.

It keeps crashing on launch.  I briefly got it working once now it is crashing again.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled, tried different versions including nightly releases of stuff in development.  I have rebooted, reinstalled drivers, deleted appdata folder.

I have searched high and low and only fixes are an old database bug that I don't believe to be relevant to newer releases.  Deleted the file anyway on one of my attempts to fix, no luck.

Edit: I removed what I could find that violated your rules.

debug log
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ok I deleted what I could find Angel , anyone care to take a stab at figuring out what is making the software crash?

Anyone?  Bueller?
In order to help you with your problem, please provide a debug log (wiki).
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-11-11, 21:38)Karellen Wrote: In order to help you with your problem, please provide a debug log (wiki).

It is at the bottom of my first post

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.5 crashes on launch0