Bug Translated Title => Original Title (OSMC/KODI)
Hello,
Since yesterday, in KODI (OSMC), Translated Title and Tagline are Original ? (impossible to have the translated title/tagline but everything else is translated !?)give me a track? 
 thank

PS : I'm not alone, bxht1990 in tmdb forum : 
_I have the exactly same problem. It seems like a kodi issue. Whether i choose tmdb or imdb source,it always displays English tittle._

so is not my config
We have no bloody idea what you are talking about?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-11-10, 09:10)nickr Wrote: We have no bloody idea what you are talking about?
what do not you understand in
"(impossible to have the translated title/tagline but everything else is translated)"

?

and see my edit : I'm not alone

Title and tagline in mediatheque are not translated !
since yesterday !
Finally found this thread!I have the exact same problem,i‘m using windows version though. I also tried android version,problem still exists.

I live in china,hope you can understand my english.

The problem:when i try to scrap information using 'The Movie Databace' or 'Universal Movie Scraper',then i choose preferd tittle language to 'zh'(chinese), and plot in 'zh' too. And as
 a result, the tittle always display in english while the plot part is function normally(showing in chinese).
Whatever i choose the imdb source or tmdb source,or how many times i refresh the information, this problem remains.
And the strange thing is when i use the The Movie Databace and refresh the information, it dose show a chinese result, but after i choose it ,still english tittle.
I've tried other languages such as french, the problem remains the same.

I've been using Kodi for years.As far as I remember,this is normal last week. 

Here are some pictures i show you.
First,Universal Movie Scraper.
And The Movie Databace

And in French

Normally it should act like this.(the movie ’Independence Day’ which i added before).This problem only affects newly updated movies.

ImageImage
I think this is an addon issue? Should be moved to the 'Add-on Support' forum?
I think i found the problem.
First i have a clean install if kodi,latest version(kodi-17.5-Krypton-x86.exe),delete all the userdata.
And i disabled 'addon auto update' as soon as i started the programe.(Or disable the internet connection before you run kodi).
Then add the same movie, this time it worked!   

And i found that this ‘The Movie Databace Scraper Library’ addon has caused this problem. After i updated this addon,the problem appears.  I hope the Kodi team can see this. And solve the problem in future update.THANKS!
Have a read through this thread... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=323839

Sounds like the issue is solved, and it will take a day or two for the update to come to your scraper.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translated Title => Original Title (OSMC/KODI)0