Music scrapes for multiple CD
(2017-11-18, 01:02)DaveBlake Wrote: 1) Use sorting by track (and disc)
2) Standard art and NFO file is for the album, not per CD, but multiple album art support could be possible with some skins, and addons
3) In v18 scraped songinfo has been deprecated so is not saved to NFO either solving this.
4) Solved in v18
Thank you very much for your contribute

(2017-11-18, 01:02)DaveBlake Wrote: Simple answer is no.
TV show are very differnet from albums e.g. most TV series have mnay seasons and many shows, most albums have only one CD, and in the digital era the number of physical CDs it takes to store the material is largley irrelevent. You would not want to see a CD level of display for every album if it only have one CD. 
If I have a TvShow with only one Season the Season level is not displayed, so I continue not to see the difference if I wanted to apply the same behaviour to music Albums... but it's only my consideration
I understand what you would like to see, but it is not so simple to implement
(2017-11-21, 19:52)DaveBlake Wrote: I understand what you would like to see, but it is not so simple to implement
 Tks for your answer... I told so because I thought the same code and skin settings used for TV Shows could be fully reused with only a bit of changes in order to fit to the new needs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music scrapes for multiple CD0