v17 OS - WINDOWS 10
Gentlemen, please help on this.If this is not the correct place to post my doubt, please forgive me.
I have installed KODI 17.3 ON MY COMPUTER. Suddenly, today, more exatcly, I was not able to open KODI. There is a message saying: UNABLE TO CREATE GUI- EXITING. I've looked on YOUTUBE, GOOGLE searching for an answer to that, but all information leads to reach: %APPDATA%/KODI/USERDATA and then ask to delefe profile.xml.
I've done this with this version. I uninstalled this version and all profiles. I installed, version 17.1 or 17.5. and the problem continues.
Does anybody, I mean, anybody could help on this?
The Operating System is Windows 10 64 bits- home version
Thank you in advance
My e-mail; removed
RENATO LORETO
Posting your email address on a public forum like this is not a good idea unless you really like getting it harvested and spammed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
We will require a debug log. Please follow the instructions here... Guide to Advanced Debug

Yes, you can still create a log even though Kodi is unresponsive. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OS - WINDOWS 100