Solved Cant Write Ti File On Library Export
Hi All.

Im trying to export my library to separate files.

I have 3 HDDS stored on a NAS and Kodi can only write to two of them.

They all have the same permissions but upon export i recieve an error "Kodi cannot write to folder (folders address on NAS)".

Does anyone know why this may happen and how to resolve the issue? 

Thanks
Hello kassysimon

You will need to provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, perform an export. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here. Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for you quick reply.

I did just as you instructed and for some reason t worked correctly this time.

If it happens again ill post a debug log with my new thread.

Thanks again.
No problems. Smile Enjoy.

Also, in my signature below are links to Import/Export and NFO Files in case you get stuck
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Thanks man. You’re a legend. You e helped me out before and you always get it right first time with perfect instructions.
Cheers mate.

Sent from my iPhone
Okay, that's enough adoration for one day Tongue
Tomorrow then?

Sent from my iPhone
@karelken needs no thanks, he is a robot.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
My life is meaningless

Sent from my iPhone
hehe

Ignore them kassysimon. The dig is meant for me. If I didn't know better, I would guess a bit of jealousy...

(that'll get them going now) Wink
My Signature
A narcissistic robot LOL.

Honestly, I nominated karellen as mod, he has taken to it like a fish to water. The rest of us have far less work to do. Great to have him on board.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thank you @nickr. I am still very appreciative Smile
My Signature
Although he is Australian I think. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant Write Ti File On Library Export0