v18 No addons configuration menus in Aeon Nox
I try KodiSetup-20171108-857455c-master-x64 (and KodiSetup-20171024-6a58c1d-retroplayer-shaders-x64)
In both, when I switch from estuary to aeon Nox (marked as compatible in repository), the config menu dialogs from addons turns in empty windows
In estuary all is fine
In the capture, the config window of the tvdb
I have the same thing with every addon.If I want to change the settings I have to change the skin Sad
I have the same problem.
MikeSiLVO has offered his help, maybe he can help here?

It would be great mike Smile
Hopefully this gets fixed. It sucks to have to change skins just to configure an addon.
Anyone using Aeon Nox 5 that has this issue please try the latest skin version from BigNoids GitHub. It is already updated with these changes and I am sure their will be an update for Leia when he has the time to do so.

FYI, if you use pre-alpha Kodi then always try to use the most recent skin version available to make sure it is already compatible with the latest skin engine updates or changes. It does take time and effort to push updates to the Kodi repo. Please be patient and understanding of that effort.
(2017-12-28, 09:11)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Anyone using Aeon Nox 5 that has this issue please try the latest skin version from BigNoids GitHub. It is already updated with these changes and I am sure their will be an update for Leia when he has the time to do so.

FYI, if you use pre-alpha Kodi then always try to use the most recent skin version available to make sure it is already compatible with the latest skin engine updates or changes. It does take time and effort to push updates to the Kodi repo. Please be patient and understanding of that effort.
Thanks for this new year's gift.
Windows text is shown correctly now
In OP date, from the skins "compatible" in official repository (today i don´t see Nox listed) only rapier (and estuary) show all text in configuration windows.
Step by step
(2018-01-01, 21:20)narvatu Wrote:
(2017-12-28, 09:11)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Anyone using Aeon Nox 5 that has this issue please try the latest skin version from BigNoids GitHub. It is already updated with these changes and I am sure their will be an update for Leia when he has the time to do so.

Thanks for this new year's gift.
Windows text is shown correctly now
In OP date, from the skins "compatible" in official repository (today i don´t see Nox listed) only rapier (and estuary) show all text in configuration windows.
Step by step 
Updated to the skin git just now and configure settings is working. Thanks for the fix!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No addons configuration menus in Aeon Nox0