Solved Update Library Won't Update
I dropped all databases in mysql to start over and I did an Update Library.  It just flashes and doesn't do anything.  I deleted and added all video sources and tried again.  Same thing.  Why isn't it updating now?
Does this mean your last thread is no longer relevant and can be closed?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Dropping the databases will also remove the source(s) and their respective content settings to your media collection. Those sources will need to be re-entered/confirmed so that they will be stored in the database(s).
No it didn't drop the sources.  It was in the sources.xml file.  Anyhow, you cleared out the userdata folder (including the sources.xml) and rebuilt everything.  It's working now.
The presence of a sources.xml will not automatically store its contents into the databases.
But as it's working now yfor ou, this thread will be marked solved.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update Library Won't Update0