Linux Kodi crashes when installing add-ons
Whenever I try to download and install an addon (Video or Program addons), Kodi 17.5 crashes without notification.
I enabled Logging from the keyboard and pasted the resulting log to this URL:
 https://pastebin.com/89wAH2Jw

The specs of my PC and OS should be recorded in the log, but
here they are:

Linux Mint 18.2 Cinnamon 32-bit
processor: Intel Celeron M CPU 430 @ 1.73GHz
Hello Clawinus

Could you please post the log again. When you enable Debugging mode, please restart Kodi so we can also see the startup process in debugging mode. Then try to access and install an add-on from the repository. Then upload. Full logs only, no edits.

Thanks
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for your help.
I restarted Kodi with debug log enabled. Then I downloaded two Video addons:
  • ABC family: Installed successfully
  • BOrsen, danish stock exchange: failed with crash of Kodi. Kodi disappeared from the screen.
Here is the log from Startup to crash:
 https://pastebin.com/eytT7yUP
I would like to add to my previous post:

the video Addon ABC Family installed alright; but as soon as I call up any video to play, Kodi crashes again.
Yes, I can see the crash when trying to install Borsen.

I will move your thread to Linux where you may get more assistance.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi crashes when installing add-ons0