• 17(current)
v18 Grid for Leia
(2021-04-23, 16:07)demonizator Wrote:
(2020-12-15, 14:43)hoppel118 Wrote: Yes, you are right! GRiD is a great skin. 

Did you try Arctic Horizon?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...#pid292441

Regards Hoppel
I did, and I strongly advise everyone who loved Grid to give it a try. It is a perfect replacement (if not even a better upgrade). I absolutely love it!
I'm glad i got Grid working in Matrix. My god its so much faster.
I was able to get the dependencies installed. Having issues getting the skin to install. I went and updated the addon="xbmc.gui" to 5.15.0 (this is what the newer skins are marked at). I rezipped the folder, getting "invalid structure" error. I have tried both 2.3.5 version and the modified version (one that is on this forum thread).

No luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
(2021-06-04, 05:41)strubdog Wrote: I was able to get the dependencies installed. Having issues getting the skin to install. I went and updated the addon="xbmc.gui" to 5.15.0 (this is what the newer skins are marked at). I rezipped the folder, getting "invalid structure" error. I have tried both 2.3.5 version and the modified version (one that is on this forum thread).

Thanks
You can try one of the forks that have updated files. But i think you need to be able to copy paste files to really get the skin working.
(2021-06-10, 16:53)Slurrrp Wrote:
(2021-06-04, 05:41)strubdog Wrote: I was able to get the dependencies installed. Having issues getting the skin to install. I went and updated the addon="xbmc.gui" to 5.15.0 (this is what the newer skins are marked at). I rezipped the folder, getting "invalid structure" error. I have tried both 2.3.5 version and the modified version (one that is on this forum thread).

Thanks
You can try one of the forks that have updated files. But i think you need to be able to copy paste files to really get the skin working.

Anybody got GRID for K19 up yet?
TiA
(2021-06-16, 00:15)Macaroni Slick Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 16:53)Slurrrp Wrote:

Thanks

TiA
Not that i know of. You can get the skin working, but i dont have a step to step guide for you.
hi all.

first of all, sry for my poor english!

i tried every single skin available for kodi, and the skin grid, is for me by far the best. so i decide to change the parts i dont like! but im not a skinner, so its hard for me to do the easiest things.

i dont like the movie viewtypes, the osd and the homestyle. and a few other things. i started with the movie poster view, and the result is for me okay. in the next days i try to change the other parts. i hope i can manage it...

but for now, the only change is the poster view, and if you want, i add the link for it! 
i tested it only with leia, because im not using matrix!

so no big deal, i know, but maybe there are others who like the grid skin.

and thanks for the creator of the grid skin. great work!!

(2021-06-17, 15:47)Slurrrp Wrote:
(2021-06-16, 00:15)Macaroni Slick Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 16:53)Slurrrp Wrote: You can try one of the forks that have updated files. But i think you need to be able to copy paste files to really get the skin working.

TiA
Not that i know of. You can get the skin working, but i dont have a step to step guide for you.
Thanx for your quick reply.
Be looking for it and any new developments.
Great skin
Any idea which XML contains code to change font size for menu n submenu?
tia
(2022-02-28, 10:06)Macaroni Slick Wrote: Any idea which XML contains code to change font size for menu n submenu?
tia

You got it working in Matrix?

The easiest way is to edit the font.xml
Changed in add-on.xml:

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/>
to
 <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0"/>

lots of experiments later... I think i got my fonts working.
Best tip?
When I find it I comment the code...

MAIN MENU FONT
SUBMENU FONT 
Etc...
(2022-04-13, 15:46)Macaroni Slick Wrote: MAIN MENU FONT
SUBMENU FONT 
Etc...

I'm not a skinner so i just changed the biggest number of Black and Thin in font.xml to change the main menu font size
Great tip, thanx!!!
If there's anyone doing anything with this skin, where is the xml to change the font size for the weather in a main menu?
I hope noone scolds me for this... but this thread could get a slight bump. That skin was gorgeous, maybe we could find someone who could bump it to work on newest releases?
Could anyone get a context menu tab to run GRID on k20 on a tablet? Love the skin...
Got it running very well, but need a context tab...
tia
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Leia3