• 5(current)
v18 Grid for Leia
(2018-03-05, 13:47)kaloschke Wrote: Hi,

is there an easy startpoint to change the colors of the epg?

Thank you very much.
Kaloschke

Change the files in /media/pvr/genres
Thank you
I love the way this skin looks and feels. Impressive work again, Jeroen. But I can't use it because it hangs at the boot screen (with the animated kodi logo). I've tried it several times with different versions of kodi 18, but the result is always the same. A few times the screen did hide eventually, after minutes.

Is there any way I can disable this screen, or fix the issue altogether?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Are you 100% all the required dependencies are installed?
(2018-03-07, 07:59)Jeroen Wrote:

Thank you very much.
Kaloschke

Hi,

in windows I can't find that folder.

Greetings Kaloschke
Grid 2.3.5 available

Changes
- Added in progress tv shows as a hub source
- Option to hide the submenu until focused (horizontal menu)
- Fix widget container not adjusted to menu style properly
- Added add-ons hub
- Various bug fixes and optimisations

Download here
(2018-03-15, 21:04)kaloschke Wrote:
(2018-03-07, 07:59)Jeroen Wrote:

Thank you very much.
Kaloschke

Hi,

in windows I can't find that folder.

Greetings Kaloschke

Sorry, should have mentioned that when you use an official release the skin is using a compressed textures file. In that case you'll need to override the textures by adding them yourself. Take a look at how this should laid out here: https://github.com/jeroenpardon/skin.gri...pvr/genres
Thank you again
Because of problems with the repo, get the latest release here and install manually please.
Hi Jeroen

Finally taken the plunge and upgraded Kodi to Leia and updated Grid to v2.3.5.  Noticed design change to video OSD.  Previously to enable subtitles, you would access Audio settings, found it now under Subtitles, but there's no option included to set as default for all media.  Can that be restored please?

Thanks.
(2018-03-19, 05:19)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Noticed design change to video OSD.  Previously to enable subtitles, you would access Audio settings, found it now under Subtitles, but there's no option included to set as default for all media. Can that be restored please?

Not a design decision, but a change in Kodi core: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2705599

Will need to add a shortcut though, it’s on my list.
@Jeroen could you point me where in the git to edit the "Power Menu"(usually "S" on the keyboard)? I'm trying to add the "reboot to internal" option to the power menu for my test box that has Krypton and Leia on it. Thanks.
(2018-03-24, 09:57)snoopyjoe Wrote: @Jeroen could you point me where in the git to edit the "Power Menu"(usually "S" on the keyboard)? I'm trying to add the "reboot to internal" option to the power menu for my test box that has Krypton and Leia on it. Thanks.

DialogButtonMenu.xml is what you'll need to look into
hi any way of making the pause screen similar to default lela skin?
I mean so that you can see more of the paused image rather then only middle part of the screen. It darkens the rest of the image too.
(2018-03-25, 17:38)Jeroen Wrote:
(2018-03-24, 09:57)snoopyjoe Wrote: @Jeroen could you point me where in the git to edit the "Power Menu"(usually "S" on the keyboard)? I'm trying to add the "reboot to internal" option to the power menu for my test box that has Krypton and Leia on it. Thanks.

DialogButtonMenu.xml is what you'll need to look into 
Thanks!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Leia3