[split] TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
Strangely, I went back to the link to refresh my memory and the Repo was removed. Both @Lunatixz and I were viewing it yesterday so it did exist then.

The repo contained add-ons that are banned. IIRC, it was C.olossus or C.oventry. Maybe @Lunatixz can cofirm

Although the TV Guide may not be infringing (I don't know for sure), the repository it comes from certainly was.

Do you know why the repository was removed within the last 24 hours?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-11-12, 00:52)Karellen Wrote: Strangely, I went back to the link to refresh my memory and the Repo was removed. Both @Lunatixz and I were viewing it yesterday so it did exist then.

The repo contained add-ons that are banned. IIRC, it was C.olossus or C.oventry. Maybe @Lunatixz can cofirm

Although the TV Guide may not be infringing (I don't know for sure), the repository it comes from certainly was.

Do you know why the repository was removed within the last 24 hours?

I just checked, the repository is still active if you have it installed?

Yes, the first one you mentioned was in there but was removed and cleaned earlier today, not sure how that got in there originally.

If you need the link to the repo zip again to verify, I'll be happy to pm it to you.

I'll be more careful in future and check beforehand what I post.

Thanks.
(2017-11-12, 00:40)unlocKing Wrote: Maybe English is not your first language so you find it hard to read, now run along back to the rock you crawled out of where someone can maybe teach you that along with the other skills. Wink 
Like I said, people can see for themselves that you are continually making yourself look more and more stupid with every post, so you just keep on digging pal.
(2017-11-12, 01:21)FXB78 Wrote:
(2017-11-12, 00:40)unlocKing Wrote: Maybe English is not your first language so you find it hard to read, now run along back to the rock you crawled out of where someone can maybe teach you that along with the other skills. Wink 
Like I said, people can see for themselves that you are continually making yourself look more and more stupid with every post, so you just keep on digging pal.   

My point exactly, you're like a dog with a bone.. just doesn't know when to stop.. 

Please feel free to contact me privately rather than continuing this ridiculous nonsense.
Hello @unlockKing

No thanks, I don't need the link anymore thanks and I don't have it installed, I just tried to navigate to it via the web and it is not there anymore.

Great that you will check before posting in future.

Also, just a friendly bit of advice, the members are pretty friendly and helpful here. I know there are other forums that are like a madhouse, but its not like that here. We are all pretty friendly and easy going. Most members will admit when they are wrong or misunderstood. But most members will respond negatively when disrespected. I haven't read back to see where this tit for tat all started, and don't intend to.

I have not seen @FXB78 react this way previously, but I can see you are holding out the proverbial Olive Branch so @FXB78 and @unlocKing, it would be great if the nastiness could end now.

Thanks Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-11-12, 04:17)Karellen Wrote: Hello @unlockKing

No thanks, I don't need the link anymore thanks and I don't have it installed, I just tried to navigate to it via the web and it is not there anymore.

Great that you will check before posting in future.

Also, just a friendly bit of advice, the members are pretty friendly and helpful here. I know there are other forums that are like a madhouse, but its not like that here. We are all pretty friendly and easy going. Most members will admit when they are wrong or misunderstood. But most members will respond negatively when disrespected. I haven't read back to see where this tit for tat all started, and don't intend to.

I have not seen @FXB78 react this way previously, but I can see you are holding out the proverbial Olive Branch so @FXB78 and @unlocKing, it would be great if the nastiness could end now.

Thanks Smile

We cool.. sometimes I think people just misunderstand each other and dig into a position from which they find hard to see past, hopefully its the last of it.

If you prefer and if the other individuals all agree we can delete all the previous comments and get back to having a great thread here again as the last 2 pages are just a distraction for anyone wanting to keep up with the actual development of a great addon.

Cheers! Smile
I am cool. No problems. With the loss of visual and audio cues that are present during face to face conversations, it is quite easy to misinterpreting the statement and intent. Even I have done that, then sat back and re-read it a few times to realise oh, I see what he meant now. Happens a lot when the member has a lazy writing style or has English as a second language.

This is Primeval's thread, so let him decide. He's been pretty quite of late, especially through this. He might be away.
My Signature
(2017-11-12, 05:11)Karellen Wrote: I am cool. No problems. With the loss of visual and audio cues that are present during face to face conversations, it is quite easy to misinterpreting the statement and intent. Even I have done that, then sat back and re-read it a few times to realise oh, I see what he meant now. Happens a lot when the member has a lazy writing style or has English as a second language.

This is Primeval's thread, so let him decide. He's been pretty quite of late, especially through this. He might be away.
(2017-11-12, 06:05)unlocKing Wrote: We spoke yesterday and his main concern was the link which you deleted..
Will wait for Primaeval to make his ruling when he's back online.. 

What ruling would that be? I'm a little baffled that @primaeval has chosen to communicate privately with a self confessed contributor to questionably third-party communities and has remained silent here. It's the OP's responsibility to disapprove of such posts.

BTW the link that was removed contained banned plugins; Not sure why you insist it was fine.

Lets restore the balance to @primaeval thread; Please only post concerning this plugin. If you wish to continue this conversation open a thread in the appropriate sub-forum.

I hope you can continue to respect Kodi forum rules.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2017-11-12, 06:43)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-11-12, 06:05)unlocKing Wrote: We spoke yesterday and his main concern was the link which you deleted..
Will wait for Primaeval to make his ruling when he's back online.. 

What ruling would that be? I'm a little baffled that @primaeval has chosen to communicate privately with a self confessed contributor to questionably third-party communities and has remained silent here; freely allowing you to repeatedly post rule breaking content. It's the OP's responsibility to disapprove of such posts. 
Before this spins out of context, I messaged him whilst he was away with family, nothing sinister on his part..

He did not allow me to post anything, he raised concerns which have been addressed to that link I posted which only happened once, please do not make out I am doing this often.

And the terminology I used in "ruling" was meant as a joke, nothing more. Smile

I'm sure there are plenty of members here who have questionable pasts, but that's all they are now, the past.. time to move forward.
Split off from the original thread and dumped into Off-Topic
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-11-12, 16:39)DarrenHill Wrote: Split off from the original thread and dumped into Off-Topic

Thanks DarrenHill, matter is closed as far as I am concerned.

Sincere apologies to Primaeval for my part in the direction this went.
All Members

Please be aware of our forum rules
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)0