[split] TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
(2017-11-10, 21:38)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 21:35)unlocKing Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 21:08)RayW1986 Wrote: I made a Sky skin for PseudoTV Live like two years ago. It's kinda dumb to get uppity about. It's just textures. For a long time every skin was basically my FTV Guide default skin (which was based on a skin by @FXB78 for another add-on) with just texture changes. What does it really matter? I also made a Sky skin for TVGuide Fullscreen over a year ago: http://s259.photobucket.com/user/RayW198...1.png.htmlhttp://s259.photobucket.com/user/RayW198...2.png.htmlhttp://s259.photobucket.com/user/RayW198...3.png.html and http://s259.photobucket.com/user/RayW198...4.png.html.

Nothing original is original...  

Hi Ray,

Exactly, no point getting people getting "uppity", it really doesn't really matter at all as I have stated.

And if you remember we spoke about one of your other designs to be used before.

These past comments have been a complete waste of space here really..

Quite a farce really!  Wink  

I'm not familiar with your username. Did we talk under a different name? J? 

Yep! I think people don't realise who they might be talking to here as another pseudonym maybe used elsewhere..
(2017-11-10, 21:50)unlocKing Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 21:38)RayW1986 Wrote: I'm not familiar with your username. Did we talk under a different name? J?  

Yep! I think people don't realise who they might be talking to here as another pseudonym maybe used elsewhere.. 

What if I told you that every user in the last three pages of people have been different accounts of mine?  Cool
@unlocKing can you please refrain from referencing guides that are banned in the Kodi forums.

@RayW1986 FYI, your image gallery contains a lot of banned plugin imagery... figured you should know.

It's clear both of you are heavily active on sites which serve to harm the Kodi community... Not fazed; I only ask you respect the rules of this forum.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2017-11-10, 21:35)unlocKing Wrote: Exactly, no point getting people getting "uppity", it really doesn't really matter at all as I have stated.

Really?! You were the one who started the whole thing, then you tried to back-track when you realised you were talking nonsense. Personally I couldn't care less about the whole thing, but don't forget people only got involved in the first place because of your "uppity" comments.

Anyway, I'm not interested in getting into a debate, enough has been said already.
(2017-11-10, 22:01)Lunatixz Wrote: @unlocKing can you please refrain from referencing guides that are banned in the Kodi forums.

@RayW1986 FYI, your image gallery contains a lot of banned plugin imagery... figured you should know.

It's clear both of you are heavily active on sites which serve to harm the Kodi community... Not fazed; I only ask you respect the rules of this forum.

@Lunatixz as far as I'm aware, I am respecting the rules of this forum? None of my posts broke any forum rules. If you think otherwise please point them out for me so I can correct them.

And, for the record, this is the only forum I'm 'heavily involved' in, with regards to Kodi. This is the only place I visit regularly.
(2017-11-10, 23:29)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 22:01)Lunatixz Wrote: @unlocKing can you please refrain from referencing guides that are banned in the Kodi forums.

@Lunatixz as far as I'm aware, I am respecting the rules of this forum? None of my posts broke any forum rules. If you think otherwise please point them out for me so I can correct them.

And, for the record, this is the only forum I'm 'heavily involved' in, with regards to Kodi. This is the only place I visit regularly.  

@RayW1986 This isn't the thread to carry out this conversation. I'd be happy to explain to you the forum rules regarding the promotion of banned plugins by either links, name or photo. I wasn't trying to call you out the post was meant for @unlocKing... I was simply letting you know about the photos incase you didn't realize it.

As for your personal forum activity, it's none of my business.... and your lack of involvement noted Smile

Hi Lunatixz 

Appreciate your comment, but if you read carefully I never mentioned any banned guides that I am aware of.. others may have but certainly not me..

If I am wrong, please point that out so I am aware in future.

Many thanks.
(2017-11-10, 22:26)FXB78 Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 21:35)unlocKing Wrote: Exactly, no point getting people getting "uppity", it really doesn't really matter at all as I have stated.

Really?! You were the one who started the whole thing, then you tried to back-track when you realised you were talking nonsense. Personally I couldn't care less about the whole thing, but don't forget people only got involved in the first place because of your "uppity" comments.

Anyway, I'm not interested in getting into a debate, enough has been said already. 

I stand by my comments which were not "uppity", you obviously have a problem which needs addressing by a professional.
(2017-11-10, 21:59)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 21:50)unlocKing Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 21:38)RayW1986 Wrote: I'm not familiar with your username. Did we talk under a different name? J?  

What if I told you that every user in the last three pages of people have been different accounts of mine?  Cool 

Cool
(2017-11-11, 23:12)unlocKing Wrote:

Hi Lunatixz 

Appreciate your comment, but if you read carefully I never mentioned any banned guides that I am aware of.. others may have but certainly not me..

Many thanks. 

(2017-11-10, 17:30)unlocKing Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 16:33)moshoodo123 Wrote: @primaeval , Hi Bro, am happy to see you improving this addon day by day, really appreciate it. I have been away for a while so I have missed a lot. for the life of me I cant get the catchup aspect to work. any hint will be appreciated.

I have just modded a skin called My Q, which I may release  when finished if people like it. see the screenshot below

epg:

OSD:

That skin was taken from Assassins TV Guide from the TV Guides repo.. send it over and I'll get Smurf to go over your changes Wink

@Karellen- Link removed 
(2017-11-11, 23:16)unlocKing Wrote: I stand by my comments which were not "uppity", you obviously have a problem which needs addressing by a professional. 

You can try and twist it any way you want but people have already read your ridiculous contradictory posts and can judge for themselves who the idiot is here. I'll give you a clue though, it ain't me pal Wink
(2017-11-12, 00:04)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-11-11, 23:12)unlocKing Wrote:

Hi Lunatixz 

Many thanks.  
(2017-11-10, 17:30)unlocKing Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 16:33)moshoodo123 Wrote: @primaeval , Hi Bro, am happy to see you improving this addon day by day, really appreciate it. I have been away for a while so I have missed a lot. for the life of me I cant get the catchup aspect to work. any hint will be appreciated.

I have just modded a skin called My Q, which I may release  when finished if people like it. see the screenshot below

epg:

OSD:

That skin was taken from Assassins TV Guide from the TV Guides repo.. send it over and I'll get Smurf to go over your changes Wink

@Karellen- Link removed
Thank you for bringing that to my attention, who do I need to speak with to get that rectified?
Hello @unlocKing

Are you referring to the removed link? If yes, then me. What is your question?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-11-12, 00:21)FXB78 Wrote:
(2017-11-11, 23:16)unlocKing Wrote: I stand by my comments which were not "uppity", you obviously have a problem which needs addressing by a professional. 

You can try and twist it any way you want but people have already read your ridiculous contradictory posts and can judge for themselves who the idiot is here. I'll give you a clue though, it ain't me pal Wink  
Maybe English is not your first language so you find it hard to read, now run along back to the rock you crawled out of where someone can maybe teach you that along with the other skills. Wink
(2017-11-12, 00:40)Karellen Wrote: Hello @unlocKing

Are you referring to the removed link? If yes, then me. What is your question?

Hi,

Was just wondering why that link for the repo was removed that's all.

As it only contains legal tv guides, no links to any illegal addons at all..

I have no issues with it being removed as it was only posted for the person whom it was being discussed with.

I was just under the impression that it wold be fine as long as it was not banned, just a matter of clarity.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)0