EPG Time is one hour off after daylight savings time ends
Problem Solved:
I compared my 2 RPi systems and found that the problem child had an LE setting the good system didn't have: a timeserver setting. I've removed the timeserver setting and have rebooted the problem child 6 times and each time, the EPG time was correct.
Background:
RPi systems do not have a clock so when the internet is down, an RPi shows the time it was the LE software was compiled. My solution to this problem was to turn my back end NextPVR server, a Windows 10 desktop PC, into a time server for the RPi since it has a clock. The solution appeared to work well until Daylight Savings Time ended. I don't know if the problem would exist if I had specified an external time server. What I do know is that specifying the windows PC as a time server is problematic.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2
(2017-11-15, 04:26)Karellen Wrote: No problems. Let me know if you want your posts moved to a more suitable area.
 I know this isn't the right place, but it's the newest post I could find regarding this issue.  I'm using a mythtv backend and mythpvr addon.  I have the exact same issue on an odroid C2.  The mythbackend is correct and handled the switch to CST just fine.  Schedules Direct data is correct.  The time is correct on the odroid (set to America?Chcago), but the EPG is off by one hour.  Feel free to move this.
Experience: It's what you get when you were expecting something else.
It may not work. But what fixed the issue from your title was this:

In Kodi, go to System/Settings/PVR & Live TV Settings/ here select to clear(delete) TV program or EPG data kind of option and restart the device, then wait for the EPG to download and show.
I would like to know permanent fix.
AFAIK no fix is needed for pvr.nextpvr.  Times NextPVR sents to Kodi via the API are in UTC and I have not seen the issue myself.   I don't know how PVR adjusts the UI for DST perhaps you need to restart Kodi or reset the database as you did.  The database entries themselves will be the same. 

The NextPVR web browser is not timezone aware so it is bad on the days of the time change, this is a known issue that likely won't be addressed anytime soon.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG Time is one hour off after daylight savings time ends0