Android Getting message that network isn't connected
I keep trying too do an add on and when I try too submit I'm getting a notification that the network cannot connect however it is connected and the address I'm typing in is correct. Im I'm not experienced at this and have no idea what to do.
Hello Rrolston14

You won't get help with that little information you have provided, so some additional questions for you...

1. What version Kodi
2. What operating system and version
3. Which add-ons and what is the address you are typing in

Thanks
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@flobees

You need to seek support where you downloaded your add-on from. We offer no support here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting message that network isn't connected0