Kodi installed on Raspberry missing some seconds of video at the middle of the movie
Hi.

I just installed last version of OSMC on my RaspberryPi 3. It worked great for a week, but now started to do something weird. When streaming a movie, randomly it missed some seconds of the video (and audio), but the time count continues as if nothing happened, and the subtitles too, causing the subtitles to get unsync. Even if I pause and get backward, the issue is still there. Basically the video is playing at 23:50 (for example) but the counter says 23:40, and the subtitles are at 23:40 too.

The only solution is to go back and fully reload the movie. But it will happen again randomly. I tried other videos and it happens too. I noticed it only happens when I use HD resolutions, 720 or higher. If I go lower, it will not happen.

Is this a known issue?

Is there some tweaks that I should do on my raspberry or OSMC to improve kodi?

Regards.
Where are you streaming the movie from?

Do you get the same issue if you play a locally sourced movie (on the SD card or shared on your local network)?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I will try to play it locally today, didn't try yet. I just posted because this could be a know issue and if so, I would not need to continue investigating, maybe there was a solution already. I was playing it from an add-on, the same I used without issues during an entire week.
Which add-on, bearing in mind our piracy policy (wiki) and banned addons (wiki) list.

If it's from one of those then you're stream is pirated and all bets (and support) are off.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi installed on Raspberry missing some seconds of video at the middle of the movie0