iOS whats the keyboard equivalent for 'C' (show playlist files) on remote app?
hi, just installed the app but ran into diffs after setting it up.

The one thing i really wanted to work was the files menu for music video playlists.

i thought by bringing up the context menu would work on video playlists, but it doesn't.

i.e.  In Kodi, i would open a music playlist menu for say, The UK top 40 (40 files) on a Music plugin.

if i select the context menu on the remote app (long press on the button to the lower right of the directional buttons) it just shows the usual Queue, play etc etc.

How do i get it to show the actual playlist files ?  if i used a bluetooth keyboard, i would just press 'C' on the playlist link, and the 40 playlist files would appear, but i cannot find the same shortcut on the remote app.

can anyone please tell me how to achieve this on the remote app ?

im using Kodi on an Nvidia Shield Device and Kodi Remote on an iphone 6

thanks.
(2017-11-14, 22:05)the_xlr8r Wrote: hi, just installed the app but ran into diffs after setting it up.

The one thing i really wanted to work was the files menu for music video playlists.

i thought by bringing up the context menu would work on video playlists, but it doesn't.

i.e.  In Kodi, i would open a music playlist menu for say, The UK top 40 (40 files) on a Music plugin.

if i select the context menu on the remote app (long press on the button to the lower right of the directional buttons) it just shows the usual Queue, play etc etc.

How do i get it to show the actual playlist files ?  if i used a bluetooth keyboard, i would just press 'C' on the playlist link, and the 40 playlist files would appear, but i cannot find the same shortcut on the remote app.

thanks.

I believe you're referring to the 'C' context menu button.

It's been a forever-pain to me that this function just does not work in the iOS remote app.

https://youtu.be/EgEqGpSI7Lo
(2017-12-01, 00:06)PantsOnFire Wrote:
(2017-11-14, 22:05)the_xlr8r Wrote: hi, just installed the app but ran into diffs after setting it up.

thanks.

I believe you're referring to the 'C' context menu button.

It's been a forever-pain to me that this function just does not work in the iOS remote app.

https://youtu.be/EgEqGpSI7Lo 
 It doesn't work if you tap it but it will work if you hold down on it for a couple of seconds.
Quote: It doesn't work if you tap it but it will work if you hold down on it for a couple of seconds.

LOL! really?! That needs sorting out! That's a stupid idea.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
whats the keyboard equivalent for 'C' (show playlist files) on remote app?0