smb share
(2018-07-29, 16:03)Klojum Wrote:
(2018-07-29, 14:13)redkoatz Wrote: I'm looking at this one
Hmpf. A USB wifi dongle with a single antenne and USB 2.0 doing 1200 Mbps...? Sure mate, good luck! Smile

(2018-07-29, 14:13)redkoatz Wrote: I doubt I need 2 gigabyte ones for even 1080 movies anyway
A good 1080p movie can be done with a good 108Mb/s wireless connection. Ethernet cable would be better.

What would be a good upgrade from my edimax Wi-Fi dongle. ? I was thinking 5hz might be an improvement as I know my new sky router supports it.

The power line adaptors are just expensive and reading the reviews, it seems they burn out after about 8 months. I could get a 500 Mb Powerline ,I doubt it actually goes 500 probably more like 100. But upgrading my Wi-Fi dongle might be a better alternative.

I think you might only need a 2 gig connection for transferring huge files, not so much for streaming. Any thoughts?
Had to come back to this thread, but where do you get the libreelec username and password from? Is there a default? My kodi remote doesn't need one.
(2019-04-20, 13:44)redkoatz Wrote: Had to come back to this thread, but where do you get the libreelec username and password from? Is there a default? My kodi remote doesn't need one.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=libreelec+default+u...e+password
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I'm sorry to have to return (following a successive upgrade to the very latest version)

But again I'm pulling my hair out getting various SMB and SSH clients to work..

Just WHY?

I have the default username for Kodi/SSH /SMB

Same passwords. Checking case sensitive

Smb2/3 enabled.

My kore Android remote works. Just WHY on god's green earth won't my SMB client work. Why? It's enabled I got the details .

I have heard there's a program on Android which helps you get the IP and connection and helps you connect. Does anyone know what app that is?

Would really appreciate the help it's causing me to pull my hair out.

I remember one time in the past I had to ignore the default username and put in *root*. But even that isn't working.

I'm using RPI4 latest version of libreelec

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
smb share0