v17 Win 10 Intel NUC6CAY, display rate switching no longer working after Fall creators Up
All,

I'm running Kodi 17.6 on an Intel NUC6CAY with Windows 10 Pro, after applying the Fall Creators update I can't enable "display refresh rate switching". If I enable this my screen kind of flickers, I get intermittent sound but no picture.

Before the Windows 10 Fall creators update this worked fine.

Any ideas?

Dave
Check your drivers as I've seen reports saying the update can change drivers from the GPU manufacturer ones to Microsoft ones.
I had re-installed the intel display drivers before I think but did it again just in case and applied all the latest Win 10 updates but still no luck. When I start the movie the refresh-rate changes to the appropriate rate but then I see my Receiver switch from DTS-HD to stereo and the sound cutting out in the same order but no picture.

When I pressed alt-tab to get control back I noticed that the movie was background of the gui, switching back then let me see the movie.
You maybe should look into his thread, there are some workarounds.
Some work, some don't https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=322761

Cheers
Tom
Thanks, I just noticed that post too, I'll have a look this evening

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Win 10 Intel NUC6CAY, display rate switching no longer working after Fall creators Up0