HD Clearlogo
Hi peeps,

Does TMM pick up hd clearlogos from fanart.tv?

It's not working in my instance, case in point Loving Vincent, TMM will not download the hd clearlogo. The movie does not have a clearlogo yet.
maybe that image has not been released for public yet?

iirc only VIP members at fanart.tv (with their personal API key) get the newest images.
public users which use the tmm API key will get the images later

as I can see the logo is 1 week old whereas the poster is three months old
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
TMM does not scrape the HD Clearlogo from fanart.tv only the clearlogo.  Can/will this functionality be added to a future update?
(2019-01-21, 14:51)perspicacia Wrote: TMM does not scrape the HD Clearlogo from fanart.tv only the clearlogo.  Can/will this functionality be added to a future update?
TMM scrapes all logos that are available from Fanart.tv.

If TMM doesn't find it but you are able to see it on the website, it could be from a few reasons. Most likely the server is overloaded and you either need to try again later, or just download it manually. You can look under the tools menu and check the Error Log and Message History for any clues.

The other possibility is that the logo/artwork was added only recently and hasn't propagated to the public API server yet. You can decrease that time by becoming a VIP and you will get earlier API access.
Another reason is the Language setting applied to the artwork. You may have English set in your settings, but the person that uploaded the image to fanart applied it to, say German language.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD Clearlogo0