Cant get anywhere with this oSMC on pi
Im using a pi2b with 64g sd card. loaded OSMC from noobs. The pi is using my led tv as its screen. every tutorial i find on line looks nothing like what mine does. it suppposed to be ver17.5. When i go to programs, where im supposed to find addons, there is one icon OSMC. and i dont find any menu to do any addon. This thing is useless to me as is.
Then find another player.

or

Replace your thread title, re-word your post and we will see if we can help

Your choice
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
.. and this is not the OSMC forum ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ok, just figured out how to make it lool like online tutorials and am at the video addons, so will do a search for one I want, i may be back
_If_ you're back than take your time to read forum rules and specially http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons  before you ask any further questions.
(2017-11-18, 04:01)Navyvette Wrote: Im using a pi2b with 64g sd card. loaded OSMC from noobs. The pi is using my led tv as its screen. every tutorial i find on line looks nothing like what mine does. it suppposed to be ver17.5. When i go to programs, where im supposed to find addons, there is one icon OSMC. and i dont find any menu to do any addon. This thing is useless to me as is.
 You can change the skin. Most tutorials are probably using Estuary and changing it under Settings -> Appearance may make it easier to follow.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant get anywhere with this oSMC on pi0