Databasv17 Database Tables
Hi,

The Databases Wiki for MyVideosxx.db shows the tables for db version 75.  Are the tables for v107 available anywhere?

Many thanks!
Nope.
Only in kodi core code or browse the sqlite database
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
That is a typ-o in the wiki. I will fix shortly. The databases shown in the Wiki are for 107 as run by Kodi v17.x
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks very much for letting me know.

If those are for 107, it brings up another question.  c9 appears to be the episode running time and older entries bear this out.  However, newer entries all have a value of [0] yet Kodi displays the correct running time.  So, the questions are: 1) I've recently switched to using a shared db over a Synology NAS, would that explain the why the value of the c9 field has changed?  2) If the running time isn't stored there, would anyone happen to know where it's stored?

Thanks again!
c9 where?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-11-18, 22:25)Karellen Wrote: c9 where?
Sorry, it's c9 in the Episode table
Then it must have something to do with your system as both my systems have correctly populated c9's in their local database

1. Best ask in the MySQL thread
2. Same as 1

My Signature
Yeah, weird behavior.  Thanks for helping and I'll follow up as you've suggested.
This is likely due to the scraper update.  If I'm remembering correctly, the episode runtime from the TVDB was never a property of individual episodes but rather only a property of the series as a whole.

In the old v1 API this wasn't an issue because all the information about the series and all episodes was in one single file, so you could theoretically take any series-level information and apply it to each episode as well, it was all available.

In the v2 API, though, everything is separated, and so you only get episode-level information for the episodes. 
HOWEVER, from Krypton (or maybe earlier) a "duration" column was added to the TVshow table, and the series-level episode runtime is scraped and stored there.

(The scraped episode runtime is always replaced by the runtime of the actual file when displayed anyway.)
Thanks @scudlee, I never took notice of that in the TVDB. There is no runtime at the episode level... (ignore the arrows)

Instead it comes from here...

and is saved in Duration field of the tvshow table of MyVideosxxx.db

So I can expect to lose all those entries in my DB once I refresh my library for v2.x api
My Signature
Thanks for the info on the new scraper API.  So basically Kodi ignores the episode runtime from the Episode table altogether?

This is hardly a big deal, however, I make entries into the Episodes table for things that can't be scraped.  Are there any other pitfalls similar to this I should be aware of?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Databasv17 Database Tables0