Just bought a H96Pro+ box, but am totally, totally totally bewildered
The box was installed fine, and I got it with one of those dinky little keyboards to help setup. Netflix and YouTube are preinstalled, and seem to work fine; so far so good. Then it comes to trying to add on something.

I have looked at loads of tutorials to do this and not one of them comes close to being like what I see on my screen. There is no Kodi app installer, instead all there is is a KDMC app, so instantly all those instructions on how to install using Kodi are out of the window. Ok, says I , looks for an online instruction on how to use KDMC.

I do, then it seems that it doesn't look loke what I have, plus it starts referring to going back to the main menu of Kodi, which I don't have, then using some other functions to call up a repository that I created earlier.... What repository? When did I create it? There was nothing in the instructions about it and I started at the beginning!

So I now have a number of blank, non functioning 'addons' on the rather confusing list (where did they all come from anyway?) of addons that I cannot delete or edit or anything...

I can't find coherent instructions that show me what I should be doing with my box (although I know what I really want to do with it if I can't get it working......)

The version of KDMC is 17.4-RC1
The main Box (Android?) version is 7.1.2.

I've tried installing the Kodi App by downloading it on the browser, but it tells me it cannot install it as there is already a file or app with  the same name, even though it is nowhere to be seen. I also notice that despite it being a 3Gb memory box, there is only 900Mb left free.

I'm stuck, and need help trying to understand how to use this

Cheers
I just got the same box. KDMC is their version of kodi and it comes filled with bloated addons. Best bet is to uninstall it, then go to the Google Play store and install the official vanilla Kodi. You can then add your repos and addons on your own.
What the previous poster said, then off to http://kodi.wiki for instructions. Do NOT look at random how-to webpages or videos.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Sounds like a plan - will that unistall all those spurious apps too?

Cheers

Les
Android Settings > Apps > Downloaded > KDMC > Uninstall .... to nuke it all inc. dodgy Addons.

A few of the links in my signature below, plus our wiki in general may be worth a read too get you started.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks guys, uninstalled and Kodi installed OK. Let's see how I go with the rest..!

Les

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just bought a H96Pro+ box, but am totally, totally totally bewildered1