Make Backups Read As One Film
Sorry for the lame title but I am starting to get a bit frustrated and finding it hard to think straight so I apologize for what may be a noob question.

How do I go about making just straight backups with Video_TS folders and Bluray Extractions with all the files read as one entry without Kodi attempting to make a name for half of the individual TS/m2ts/vob files.
The easiest would be using a tool like IMGburn to rip the disc to an ISO file instead of copying the directory structure. Else, take a look at Naming video files and especially take this note into account: "=-1If using VIDEO_TS folder structure you must enable "recursive" lookup when adding the source directory"

Hope this helps.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
I shall have a good read of that tomorrow when I am fresh and bright eyed as they say, thank you very much for responding.
@alphaomega16

(2017-11-19, 16:31)alphaomega16 Wrote: read as one entry without Kodi attempting to make a name for half of the individual TS/m2ts/vob files
I didn't quite understand your post. Are you saying that that you get multiple entries for the same movie, or random movies?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make Backups Read As One Film0