v17 Cant find football video add on for premierleague or champions league
I can't find a good premier league/champions league add on for streaming the games. Any help will be appreciated. (My first thread)

Thanks,

Ryan
I am not sure there is one. You do know that Kodi isn't a method of getting what you would otherwise pay for?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
There's no legal addon for the EPL. It's only available via Sky or BT Sport, both of which are subscription services.

The only way to access it is at the moment is via one of their services, outside kodi.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-11-20, 22:10)DarrenHill Wrote: It's only available via Sky or BT Sport, both of which are subscription services.

That may well be correct in the UK, but EPL in NZ is via an online service that beat Sky NZ to the punch on the last tendering round.

Nevertheless they still don't have a kodi service.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant find football video add on for premierleague or champions league0