Split option to "play next video automatically" for Movies and TV Shows
Hello,

Would you guys consider splitting the option to "Play next video automatically" for categories?

I find it very useful when watching a TV Shows but not so much when watching Movies - unless i've created a playlist.

Thanks
+1
(2017-11-21, 23:09)Klojum Wrote: +1
 What is "+1"?
That means he agrees, not sure I do however. When watching TV Shows can you not use Play from here to play episodes in order one after another so you don't even need this setting enabled.
(2017-11-23, 17:31)jjd-uk Wrote: That means he agrees, not sure I do however. When watching TV Shows can you not use Play from here to play episodes in order one after another so you don't even need this setting enabled.
 Not exactly. If i turn this option off, then i need to select each and every episode to watch, which defeats the purpose.

This option is practical for TV Shows but not really for Movies, but both are considered as "Video" in Kodi. How often do you watch the movie that is next in line to the one you've just watched?
As I said before “Play from here” will do exactly the same, which is found on Context menu if you not aware of the option.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Split option to "play next video automatically" for Movies and TV Shows0