TV Shows don't add to the Library
Hi All,

No matter what I do or how I name my Tv Shows they do not show up.  I set up debug logging.

https://pastebin.com/DDYmKFcK

Let me know if you see what the issue is.

Thanks,
John Owens
Hello @Johnowe04

We don't work off partial logs. But this is a known issue which requires a bit of reading and re-scraping to solve it.

See here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=323588
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry about that.  So it looks like Openelec doesn't work with this new update?  Does that mean I need to add a nfo file to and refresh for this to work for me?

Do you have any information on how I add an NFO file for my TV Shows?

Thanks,
John
Sure, click the link in My Signature below for NFO

Many users are switching over to LibreElec to solve the OpenElec scraper issue. Just so you are aware, it is not a Kodi issue, but an OpenElec issue.

If you go down this avenue of using nfo files (and there is no problem doing it this way) you will be forced to only scrape from nfo files in future, until you make the <episodeguide> change to your library.

---Edit---
Just to avoid confusion, I am referring to existing TV Shows in your library where you add new episodes. If you add a completely new TV Show to your library, there is no problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I suggest you upgrade to Libreelec.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows don't add to the Library0