v17 Any good Addons for Horror Movies?
Can someone please suggest me a good addon for horror movies.. I tried FrightPix and dear of the dark... None of the links work!
You should probably read the notes on free content (wiki) and the piracy policy (wiki) before proceeding any further.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
That first one you mention sounds like it's based on or around a sister site of Popcornflix, a legal site for wich there's an addon on the official kodi repository.
If his FrightPix is the one I'm thinking of, it's one of MetalChris's addons.

That said, Shout Factory TV, Viewster, and SnagFilm all have horror sections, and Pluto.TV has a dedicated streaming horror channel.
The Bigstartv addon by MetalChris also has a bunch of horror flicks.
(2017-11-22, 19:19)amrothery Wrote: If his FrightPix is the one I'm thinking of, it's one of MetalChris's addons.

There is/was a FrightPix add-on by another author, I forget who it was. I just checked my FrightPix add-on, and it is working.

Of course it would be helpful if the OP would provide a link to a debug log (wiki).

(2017-11-22, 19:19)amrothery Wrote: That said, Shout Factory TV, Viewster, and SnagFilm all have horror sections, and Pluto.TV has a dedicated streaming horror channel.

Those are all good choices. Comet TV Live also shows a lot of B sci-fi and horror movies.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Try the new add-on called "Horror Time" - you can read about it HERE

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any good Addons for Horror Movies?0