Xcode has encountered an unexpected error (0xC011)
Hello,

I am trying to download container using XCode 9 and I am keep getting following error and unable to download full container package from Kodi 17.5

Xcode has encountered an unexpected error (0xC011)

File exists, at '/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/
Sources/DVTiOSFrameworks/
DVTOSFramesorks-13514/DTVDevicesKitBase/
DTVDKApplication.m:1462

Thanks,
JR

P.S.: I apologize about my English is very weak in explaining things, I am not trying to be rude. Please forgive any grammar mistakes.
And there is no need to cross post the same post 2 times - just for the future ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-11-23, 18:51)Memphiz Wrote: And there is no need to cross post the same post 2 times - just for the future ...
 I apologize Memphiz, please forgive me for the posting twice.

Thank you,
JR
Hello Memphis,

I am new to this community and its really amazing to get knowledge about it. So here is the points where I need help. 
I download the source code for iOS from https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...ource-code by following the step by step procedure for High Sierra Mac OS and Xcode 9.1. 
Now I am stuck in running the source code. I am getting too many error when I tried to run it.
Most of them are wrapper class which says Unsupported Architecture and Semantic issues.

Please have a look over concern and let me know how can I get it resolved.
Waiting for reply.

Thanks,
SRattu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xcode has encountered an unexpected error (0xC011)0