v17 Eminance heb 17.6
Hi, 
I get an error when trying to change the colors of the tabs in Eminance.  I have the Eminance Heb Version.
Any suggestions/help is welcome.
Benny
Hello @bennyy

The Eminence Hebrew skin is not hosted or supported here.

The original developer of Eminence, @jurialmunkey, has advised me it is an older modified version of his original Eminence, but he has no idea who modified it and what changes were made.

I suggest you seek assistance where you obtained the skin from as no-one here will have the knowledge to assist you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thumbs Up 
Thank you @Karellen,
The Hebrew Eminance was modified by someone in the KodiIL group.  I think they went off-line.
I will try to check with them and update here just so there is an answer if someone looks for it.
I will probably replace my skin to This official Eminance so that I will not stay behind with future Kodi upgrades.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminance heb 17.60