[Developers Needed] SoundCloud addon
Just re-did everything I wrote up there - had to do it, since my LibreELEC updated and the plugin got overwritten.
After updating following the described procedure everything is playing fine again.

If it does not work for you maybe try manually updating again, maybe your kodi installation got (automatically) updated?
Hello. I also use Logitech Media Server and there is a pairing with Souncloud.
I did some debugging by running test_login and inserting some breakpoints. It looks like the return statement at line 210 in resources/lib/nightcrawler/http/api.py only has client_id in its query string. I'm not sure, but I'd expect it to have more, since we're trying to authenticate a user.
Anyone else having problems with playlists in SoundCloud? Since today all my personal playlists and playlists from channels I've subscribed for, are empty.

Edit: Probably a temporary issue with the Soundcloud server. Playlists work fine again.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

Yes search fixed but still can not login to hear the trending and Genres!
Perhaps a way to have a "default" user, where we can put in our username and the plugin will load with our user account (like when we do a people search), so at least we can easily access our playlists, likes, and followings?
Kodi v17.6 on Asustor NAS
Kodi v17.6 on Fire Stick v2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Developers Needed] SoundCloud addon0