Linux How does Android and Linux run together? On Android boxes.
How does Android OS run on top of a Linux OS? For android box devices.

Is this called emulation or something? Or virtual machine? I am so confused.

I have asked people this and researched for a year but nobody will tell me like its a secret.

I want to understand how an Android box works. Its my understanding it has 2 types of code, Linux and Androud OS. Is there an assembly language too?

I want to know how it works. An android box hardware has some type of linux installed on the hardware and Android installed on a Linux program some how?

So is it like using a windows pc with microsoft word program? Or does that make no sense?

Thank you for helping me learn. I have researched this question for a year.
What does this have to do with Kodi?

Moving to off topic section.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
https://www.linuxfoundation.org/blog/int...ded-linux/

https://www.howtogeek.com/189036/android...that-mean/

Plus any number of other pages from googling "android Vs Linux"
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I want to know where i can get parts to build an android box or embedded system parts so i can make a box to make it upgradeable maybe? Not Raspberry pi. I dont see the purpose in buying a raspberry pi for 3 times the price of a real android box thats way better.

Also, I have been getting curious sitch technology alot. So i took my bluray player apart to see what it looked like. I dont know what any of it does. I know to replace basic hardware on a desktop.

I noticed a lot of extra space in the bluray player to fit an androud box inside of it but there arent holes for the connections usb hdmi ethernet etc. How can i make holes in it?

Or how can i combine the bluray player with an android box?

Im.not sure how to even to get kodi to play with an external dvd player?

Originally i wanted to see if i could install libreelec on the bluray player but idk how to install software on a bluray player or abdroid box. Not sure how that would work.
I know this sounds crazy or dumb. I want to know how any company installs software on any electronic?

For example if I wanted to install kodi on dvd player or tv or something?

Im curious because I am trying to learn computer tech and build an android box.

Instead of using a regular computer.

I have libreelec on an sdcard i bought from wetek. So I want to figure out cool things i can do with it.
This didnt answer my question or make any sense to me All I understood was android is like linux distro but isnt because they share linux kernal.

If i wanted to make an android box, how would that be accomplished?

Just install android os with usb cord hooked up to a pc or something?
@TorontoPaul

I have merged all your posts into this one. Please stop posting your similar sounding questions all over the forum.

Your questions have nothing to do with Kodi.

A quick google search will return answers for most of your questions.

Looking at your post history, it is clear you are using us as some sort of general help for all things electronic. Please, respect our forum and ask your non Kodi questions elsewhere.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How does Android and Linux run together? On Android boxes.0