v17 Mulitiple language info in one NFO question. Please help.
Hello everyone, 
I'm new here so I'm not sure if it's the correct place to post it, forgive me if not.

I wanted to ask wether it's possible to include 2 languages info in one nfo or 2 separate nfo but only one "recognised" depending on KODI language option chosen.
The way I would want it to work is I use English interface and want descriptions, episodes names to be in english,
but my kid speaks only Polish so I wondered if it's possible if he logs in on his account and browses through TV Shows (streamed locally from another computer with many HDDs) so that the TV shows names, episode descriptions, episode names be in POLISH.
What I have right now is I don't use any scraper - each my TV show and all episodes have individual NFO files with all the data, I would like to find a way to make kodi use different language NFO when browsing in Polish.
Is it possible or only via scraper? (many tv shows don't have polish translations on websites so I would like to create my own)

Thank you for all the help.
To use different languages in the information section, you will require to use separate profiles. One of the profiles can use the local nfo files, the other will have to use the scraper. Kodi supports only one nfo file per video, and as far as I know, only 1 language per nfo file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mulitiple language info in one NFO question. Please help.0