Kodi roller shutters integration
Hi!

I just bought an echo and a logitech hub, maybe got ahead of myself a bit.
I have some exterior roller shutters which are controlled by a RF remote on 433 Mhz channel.
Should I cancel the order and buy a broadlink rm pro? I think I need to install some android app in my android box to control it with alexa.
Is it possible that when I play a movie my roller shutters close? Also, can I set them to close at a specific level? I have some issues with them and don't want to close them 100%. <- this is the most important step for me.
Please help me asap, so I can cancel the order before it is sent out.

Thank you!
For kodi integration try https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=256170

you can control the blinds with some home automation software like home assistant, and tie it in with the above addon.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Does it work with harmony and Alexa? I got them at a great price, 80€ for both
Does what work with harmony and alexa? Your blinds or kodi?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Sorry, my bad.
Clearly it won't work with logitech as it does not know about RF. So I still need the broadlink. I installed HA on QNAP and am trying to figure it out. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi roller shutters integration0