Keyboard navigation seems buggy
Sorry, I tried doing a search on my issue and found nothing.  I decided after months of using the stock skin on 17.x that I would go with another skin.  I heard good things about Titan and heard it integrates well with Emby.  After an initial basic setup I realized I was having issues navigating using my keyboard mainly.  

When I use the 'Backspace' key to bring me to the side widgets(?) menu and then want to go to the power icon the arrows won't highlight up to those.  So if I try to mouse over them it keeps closing the menu.  It takes several frustrating tries to get to where I need to go. 

Am I missing something.
Following I can't navigate to the power button as well.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2017-11-24, 21:57)tjlmbklr Wrote: Sorry, I tried doing a search on my issue and found nothing.  I decided after months of using the stock skin on 17.x that I would go with another skin.  I heard good things about Titan and heard it integrates well with Emby.  After an initial basic setup I realized I was having issues navigating using my keyboard mainly.  

When I use the 'Backspace' key to bring me to the side widgets(?) menu and then want to go to the power icon the arrows won't highlight up to those.  So if I try to mouse over them it keeps closing the menu.  It takes several frustrating tries to get to where I need to go. 

Am I missing something.
 Does it happen in all layouts? If you press "s" to bring up the power menu does it happen?  Are you using the beta from Marcel's repo or did you install from the get more button?
(2017-11-25, 16:12)disaacso Wrote:
(2017-11-24, 21:57)tjlmbklr Wrote: Sorry, I tried doing a search on my issue and found nothing.  I decided after months of using the stock skin on 17.x that I would go with another skin.  I heard good things about Titan and heard it integrates well with Emby.  After an initial basic setup I realized I was having issues navigating using my keyboard mainly.  

Am I missing something.
 Does it happen in all layouts? If you press "s" to bring up the power menu does it happen?  Are you using the beta from Marcel's repo or did you install from the get more button? 
No, hitting 's' brings up the settings menu and I can navigate with the arrows there just fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keyboard navigation seems buggy0