This is really driving me crazy -Rebuilding my library
OK- first I was using leia always the latest. I had 99% of all my movies artwork and titles looking good. Then I had a hard drive crash lost just my boot drive no big deal I go and install leia (latest ) and re setup my library. regular DVD files scan no problem artwork come through library is looking good. Blu ray disc none of the artwork (poster) comes through just blank thumbnails with the title and about 10 disc don't even have titles but fanart comes through when you mouse over it. I checked to see that the jpg files poster and folder were there and the NFo file was there and they were. Where does Kodi pick up the info for the artwork? I also tried switching to the stable 17.6 version and starting over the same thing happened no blu ray artwork came through. on some title I can refresh and it appears but, it is hit and miss. I used my cataloging program my Movies ( mymovies.dk) to generate the NFO. then I tried using Media Center master to create the nfo and artwork to see if it made difference. It did not. Blu ray artwork is not being picked up. Can someone explain this one. does the thumbnail have to be a certain size? my poster files dimension is  375x437. let me know Please.

PJ
@Chefpj

Links in my signature for NFO Files and Artwork to answer some of your questions.

Won't be able to answer the remainder without a debug log (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the quick responce. I will send you a debug log. here's another little something the movies with the missing artwork if I refresh the movie using ignore local info. it re scans and for the most part finds the correct movie and uses the artwork that is in the directory. I Did also try using the scrapper that kodi defaults to it had the same problem empty artwork for just the blu ray titles. Strange

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
This is really driving me crazy -Rebuilding my library0