Not all Deleted shows are deleted on server
For the most part ServerWMC has been a great application and I greatly appreciate the effort to create and maintain.

This may not even be a ServerWMC issue, and the more I think about it, it may be a Win 7 issue but maybe someone much smarter than me will have a solution.

I have noticed 8 deleted shows which no longer appear on any of my 3 KODI clients but are still showing on my laptop which is my Media Center Server.

No great problem EXCEPT they are quite large and when I tried to delete them via File Manager, it prompted me that only an Administrator account could delete them.

Ok, so I logged off and logged on as Administrator, went to file manager and tried to delete the files and got the same message. 

As best as I can ascertain, these stubborn files may, and I stress MAY, have been partially watched on one KODI client, stopped, then finished on another KODI client, and then deleted using the 2nd KODI Client.

Again, they no longer appear in the "recorded" listings on any KODI client but remain on my laptop.

Laptop =Windows 7
Clients = [all have auto updates enabled] 1 NVIDIA Shield, 2 Raspberry Pi 3's running LibreElec 
Tuners = HDHomeRun Extend
All have the latest versions of KODI.
I don't think its a serverwmc problem, or that it is due to the files being partially watched - but of course I would say that.  I have been doing this for a long time and its the first this has ever come up.   My guess is that these files have become corrupted for some reason and that sometimes results in them being undelete-able.  Its has happened to me before in win7 for files unrelated to kodi/serverwmc.  I suggest googling for solutions to this 'can't delete' problem in win7, you'll get lots of hits.  After deleting them, then just watch and see if it happens again.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not all Deleted shows are deleted on server0