Cartoon Collections with tons of episodes and your library
Almost a year later and I never dealt with this situation.  This conversation went the route of cartoon TV shows/series.  While I think video nodes or smart playlists may be slick, in the end I am very specifically talking about the DVD series of Walt Disney Treasures.  As an example, i personally own these DVD tins like Walt Disney Treasures - The Complete Goofy (2002).  These show up in radarr, not sonarr.  I want to preserve these as DVD movies and not filling in TV episodes.

Hopefully this helps others that are trying to preserve their specific Walt Disney Treasures tin collections.  My current plan is to re-rip and store as DVD ISOs instead versus having all the episodes separately.  This is what broke my movie view in kodi.

I am still open to other suggestions, but i am thinking this will be best.  I will need to decide about ripping as one MKV or something as noted here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=320273
This may be above my understanding on the best approach here for me though.  I need to understand what i can retain or perhaps don't ened from the DVD menu perspective.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cartoon Collections with tons of episodes and your library - by Prodeje79 - 2018-10-27, 19:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cartoon Collections with tons of episodes and your library0