recent update will not update
I would like to thank you for a great skin, been an avid user of the skin since i was introduced to it. I noticed a recent update today, all the other addons in relation to the skin updated but i cant get the 3.8.2 for kryton due to the dependency issue not met xmbc.gui 5.13 if my memory serves me well.  Any solution you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  I am running the latest krypton 17.6 version.
xbmc.gui 5.13.0 is only for Kodi 18. Krypton use 5.12.0
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-27, 03:45)jlr121268 Wrote: I would like to thank you for a great skin, been an avid user of the skin since i was introduced to it. I noticed a recent update today, all the other addons in relation to the skin updated but i cant get the 3.8.2 for kryton due to the dependency issue not met xmbc.gui 5.13 if my memory serves me well.  Any solution you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  I am running the latest krypton 17.6 version.
i haven't tried to install this update yet but the naming is way off from the prior version.  GitHub indicates its an update for leia so I'd hazard a guess that it's a mistake
edited
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
If you look at Marcels github Beta repositories it looks as if he has been updating the Titan skin on both Krypton and Leia over the past 14 hours or so. Im looking forward to checking it out when I get off work.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2017-11-27, 15:51)cscott1 Wrote: If you look at Marcels github Beta repositories it looks as if he has been updating the Titan skin on both Krypton and Leia over the past 14 hours or so. Im looking forward to checking it out when I get off work.

Shows as an update for me on Kodi 18 current nightly however it fails to complete.
(2017-11-28, 18:33)norien Wrote:
(2017-11-27, 15:51)cscott1 Wrote: If you look at Marcels github Beta repositories it looks as if he has been updating the Titan skin on both Krypton and Leia over the past 14 hours or so. Im looking forward to checking it out when I get off work.

Shows as an update for me on Kodi 18 current nightly however it fails to complete. 
(2017-11-28, 18:33)norien Wrote:

I have a kodi 18 nightly from about a month ago installed and it updated for me just fine.
Updated to today's nightly, rebooted system and attempted the titan update but still fails with this in the log

https://hastebin.com/sowopabohi.tex

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recent update will not update0