New T3CH build, can't scrape anything.
aaronb:
Your problem is not related to this thread. You are running into an old bug that was fixed well over a month ago. You need to go into the scraper settings for all paths that you have "Set Content" on, and either set them to their defaults, or set them to how you want them set. Reason is that you have invalid settings in your db. An alternative, ofcourse, is deleting your db and starting from scratch.

Cheers
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

matbor Wrote:I was just actually looking at the Changes since last build for the latest build of T3CH (2008-04-20 SVN rev12746-REPACK) and one of the changes mentions the problem briefly, so they are aware of it ! So we just need to wait I guess Sad

Yes we are aware of the bug, it just is proving very hard to reproduce. I finally managed to at least reproduce the one test condition that is fixed now in that SVN revision, and that may help some of you, but the one causing the majority of these problems is still proving to be hard to track down.

However, with the above bug fix, it is now possible to get your shows scanned in by doing a full library scan rather than a specific show, so there should be nothing really stopping you from using the library -- it should just be an annoyance now.
agathorn Wrote:Yes we are aware of the bug, it just is proving very hard to reproduce. I finally managed to at least reproduce the one test condition that is fixed now in that SVN revision, and that may help some of you, but the one causing the majority of these problems is still proving to be hard to track down.

However, with the above bug fix, it is now possible to get your shows scanned in by doing a full library scan rather than a specific show, so there should be nothing really stopping you from using the library -- it should just be an annoyance now.

let me know how i can help and i'll see what i can do.
4x ATV2's (v4.3) XBMC Frodo12.2. Raspberry Pi running MYSQL 5.5.31-0+wheezy1. NAS is a Drobo FS
Hello again,

I am still having the TVDB.com scraper bug where the entire GUI seems to lockup when scraping one TV show only.
If I am playing a song in the background and attempt to scan a TV show (The West Wing), the "Loading TV Show details" progress bar stays on screen forever and the GUI that should update the song being played and duration of song also locks up.

I have a 1.4 XBOX modded with Krayzie NDURE 1.1 with 160GB HDD.

http://pastebin.ca/1011189

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New T3CH build, can't scrape anything.0