No addons working kodi 17.6 says"working..." nothing loads
Pissing me off none of addons work. Its just says "workibg" with the circle and its goes back to list! What should i do?
You should explain the issue better.
Your description as it is now will not vsay anything to anyone.
Try to be as clear as possible.

- what os
- version of Kodi
- what source/addon
- last but not least: debug log (wiki)

At the very least provide these and someone might be able to help you.

Good luck.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1707470
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Damn, these non-donors beating me to the post Wink
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Haha yes, and all that while constantly losing connection riding on (in?) a train ;-)
(2017-11-28, 10:33)Atreyu Wrote: You should explain the issue better.
Your description as it is now will not vsay anything to anyone.
Try to be as clear as possible.

- what os
- version of Kodi
- what source/addon
- last but not least: debug log (wiki)

At the very least provide these and someone might be able to help you.

Good luck.
Im using a fire tv 2nd gen.
I updated to the lastest 17.6 kodi
I mean seriously none of the addons is playing at all. Ill pick like a random movie or show aand ot would say "working..." with the spinning circle and then just goes sttaight back to the list of sources.
Which addons specifically?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293115
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No addons working kodi 17.6 says"working..." nothing loads0