multi audio playback on video
Hi, I'm new here, but I use Kodi from long time, and for this I have to thank all people that work and develop this great software.

Will be very cool if can be a feature that I can send a second audio il a another device...
Let me explain more good: for example you are whatching a movie with your wife/friend/girlfriend that like listen original audio, but you, you want see movie in your lenguage...
So you will need a feature that send principal audio, for example, to the speakers output and second, for example, to headphone output.

It's possible to make this or is just a big dream??

Thank you guys for any answer
Big Dream atm
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-11-28, 20:00)Memphiz Wrote: Big Dream atm
I understand!
I don't know any software that can do this, and I think that can be a big plus in kodi...
But I talk without know about write code, so it's ok thank you for answer
(2017-11-30, 15:12)Artu85 Wrote:
(2017-11-28, 20:00)Memphiz Wrote: Big Dream atm
I understand!
I don't know any software that can do this, and I think that can be a big plus in kodi...
But I talk without know about write code, so it's ok thank you for answer 
Actually this is feasible. Meanwhile Kodi's archtitecture has evolved in a way, that this requirement can be implemented with hacks.
@FernetMenta - what about syncing the playback? Like if you send one audio stream to the default sink, but the other one f.e. to a Kodi remote app on a smartphone, the audio played back on the remote device would need to be synced
(2017-11-30, 18:54)da-anda Wrote: @FernetMenta - what about syncing the playback? Like if you send one audio stream to the default sink, but the other one f.e. to a Kodi remote app on a smartphone, the audio played back on the remote device would need to be synced
 I earlier versions sync was done by player. Now it is done by ActiveAE. Means it would be able to sync to different sinks separately.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
multi audio playback on video0