• 105(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
(2021-06-01, 15:08)Danielbay Wrote:
(2021-05-31, 03:26)WarPirobo Wrote:
(2021-05-30, 06:46)Danielbay Wrote: Hi, I bought a Mi box 4K recently and would like to stream my Google Drive (team drive) videos on it.
I downloaded Kodi app on my Mibox and also logged in Google account on my mobile to make ready.
After I installed google drive add-on trying to "Add an account", the source ID is always different from my mobile.
I made sure that Mibox and my mobile are connected to the exact same WiFi.
the source ID sometimes changes even with the same WiFi. 
But the source ID on my mobile never change.

then later I tried my neighbour's WiFi, also giving hotspot from my mobile and using my iPad to authenticate, also different source ID.

need your help!
Thank you!

i dont know if it is releated but you shouldnt have purchased that MI BOX, they dont work so well and you have to reboot them quite often because they get slow, you should have purchased a FIRE TV 4K instead.
it is not related. I asked how to do with Kodi and you asked me to buy a new device?
But thanks.
I am quite happy with my Mi box. the only thing bothers me is this Kodi.
I'm on MiBoX 4 with kodi and I have no problem with this addon I can watch all my stuff on personal drive and also on team drive
(2021-05-30, 06:46)Danielbay Wrote: I made sure that Mibox and my mobile are connected to the exact same WiFi.

then later I tried my neighbour's WiFi, also giving hotspot from my mobile and using my iPad to authenticate, also different source ID.

need your help!
Thank you!
So this particular issue happens from time to time.   Your ISP remote public IP address is changing every few seconds.

i was only able to get past it by using  browser on the box itself, and not on a phone or computer for the login.

So open up the browser on the Mi Box itself, navigate the the URL ready to login, then launch Kodi and try the auth.

On at least one occasion i have had to use software to give me a static IP address solely for the login authentication.  Just to ensure my public IP stays the same.

After the login authentication, i don't need any such software, nor do i have any issues with the IP error

Basically you just need to keep your IP from changing until you authenticate the login if you still get that error when you use a browser on the Mi Box itself
(2021-06-02, 13:05)AshipaEk0 Wrote: so try any free VPN app.

I guess this is the time where we mention our VPN policy (wiki) once more. Just in case, you known.
(2021-06-02, 14:06)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-06-02, 13:05)AshipaEk0 Wrote: so try any free VPN app.

I guess this is the time where we mention our VPN policy (wiki) once more. Just in case, you known.

deleted the offending word
(2021-06-02, 17:26)AshipaEk0 Wrote: deleted the offending word

Sure, that'll help massively.
This is not a policy about words, but about actions.
(2021-06-02, 13:05)AshipaEk0 Wrote:
(2021-05-30, 06:46)Danielbay Wrote: I made sure that Mibox and my mobile are connected to the exact same WiFi.

need your help!
Thank you!
So this particular issue happens from time to time.   Your ISP remote public IP address is changing every few seconds.

i was only able to get past it by using  browser on the box itself, and not on a phone or computer for the login.

So open up the browser on the Mi Box itself, navigate the the URL ready to login, then launch Kodi and try the auth.

On at least one occasion i have had to use software to give me a static IP address solely for the login authentication.  Just to ensure my public IP stays the same.

After the login authentication, i don't need any such software, nor do i have any issues with the IP error

Basically you just need to keep your IP from changing until you authenticate the login if you still get that error when you use a browser on the Mi Box itself
Thank you mate!
I'll try this way.
but before i saw your message, i tried to reset my mi box hoping it would work this time.
So after i reset the mi box, i reinstalled Kodi right away, like last time.
then I went to "add-ons" and tried to install "Google Drive" add on.
When i clicked "install from repository", it showed " could not connect to repository"...

Tried to solve this problem by myself so i googled on the internet and searched on youtube.
but all videos only tell how to solve the problem on personally installed repository, not the default repository built in itself...

Then i went to settings, "Services", UPnP/DLNA, tried to turn on and off "Enable UPnP support", didn't work.
also "System" then "Internet access", tried to turn on and off "Use proxy server", also didn't work.

i'm so frustrating now...
don't know what to do...
(2021-06-13, 17:35)Danielbay Wrote:
(2021-06-02, 13:05)AshipaEk0 Wrote:

need your help!
Thank you!

Thank you mate!
I'll try this way.
but before i saw your message, i tried to reset my mi box hoping it would work this time.
When i clicked "install from repository", it showed " could not connect to repository"...

Tried to solve this problem by myself so i googled on the internet and searched on youtube.
but all videos only tell how to solve the problem on personally installed repository, not the default repository built in itself...

Then i went to settings, "Services", UPnP/DLNA, tried to turn on and off "Enable UPnP support", didn't work.
also "System" then "Internet access", tried to turn on and off "Use proxy server", also didn't work.

don't know what to do...

Uninstall Kodi.

Delete the Kodi folder which can be found at

/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi

Then reboot your Box and confirm if your internet is fine

Now try installing Kodi 18.9 from

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/...64-v8a.apk

Then try again
(2021-06-14, 10:09)AshipaEk0 Wrote:
(2021-06-13, 17:35)Danielbay Wrote:
(2021-06-02, 13:05)AshipaEk0 Wrote: So this particular issue happens from time to time.   Your ISP remote public IP address is changing every few seconds.

Thank you mate!
I'll try this way.

don't know what to do...

Uninstall Kodi.

Then try again

thank you for the advice.
I installed app called file commander.
Went to folders 
Android/obb/org.xbmc.kodi/
deleted the whole folder because the folder is empty.
Then i rebooted the system by restart the mi box and pressed and held centre and back button.

I downloaded 18.9 version. when i tried to install it, it said 
"app not installed".

i tried to make the factory set by pressing and holding centre and back button, then i installed Kodi, still the same...

i'm frustrated...
(2021-06-17, 17:17)Danielbay Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 10:09)AshipaEk0 Wrote:
(2021-06-13, 17:35)Danielbay Wrote: Thank you mate!
I'll try this way.

don't know what to do...

Uninstall Kodi.

Then try again

Went to folders 
Then i rebooted the system by restart the mi box and pressed and held centre and back button.

"app not installed".

i tried to make the factory set by pressing and holding centre and back button, then i installed Kodi, still the same...

i'm frustrated...

You have the wrong APK......

Your box is likely Arm v7, and that APK is arm64

Try this one: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/...bi-v7a.apk
(2021-06-19, 13:23)AshipaEk0 Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 17:17)Danielbay Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 10:09)AshipaEk0 Wrote: Uninstall Kodi.

Then try again

Went to folders 

"app not installed".

i'm frustrated...

Thank you AshipaEk0!

I rebooted the system/factory reset, download the version you mentioned, i can install it!
however, googledrive add-on still can't be installed.
I am very frustrated now because when I just bought it and I installed Kodi from Google Play store and it worked.
But after i did one reset and I couldn't install googledrive add-on from Kodi's own repository anymore...

I'm very much disappointed in this device now...
Addon is not working

using Kodi 19.1 and it says is Unauthorized 401, tried to register account again but still not working.
Hi everyone,

i'm using Kodi under Android TV Version 10 and installed the Addon Google Drive.
So i see my Video Files in Google Drive but no Pctures like jpeg or something else.
cguZZMan wrote as Solution in 2018 "...enter the addon thru the Pictures option"
But in can't find any Pictures Option.There is also no Addon under Android TV like Google Photos.
Has any one an idea?

Thx for your Help

Kind reguards
Andreas
(2021-06-26, 08:35)Danielbay Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 13:23)AshipaEk0 Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 17:17)Danielbay Wrote: thank you for the advice.
Went to folders 

"app not installed".

i'm frustrated...

Thank you AshipaEk0!

I rebooted the system/factory reset, download the version you mentioned, i can install it!
however, googledrive add-on still can't be installed.
I am very frustrated now because when I just bought it and I installed Kodi from Google Play store and it worked.
But after i did one reset and I couldn't install googledrive add-on from Kodi's own repository anymore...

I'm very much disappointed in this device now...
i don't understand,

what error are you getting?  are you able to install other addons?
Wonder if there's a way to use this addon to generate .strms that contain the file URLs instead of the plugin://........ that it currently does
Does this impact the addon in any way? https://support.google.com/a/answer/10685032
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7