• 112(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
Thanks @cguZZMan, I happily made my donation because I've been using your plugin for years and, I'm sorry to say, I've never given anything back.
Now I know how to contribute to maintain a service that is very important to me, and I think to many other people as well.
Greetings from Italy.
Cristian
Gracias por tu tiempo maestro
@cguZZMan,

I was pleasantly surprised by the number of accesses your addon has per month, 39 million per month, amazing, now that we are such a large community, I would like to ask you a question Carlos, is there a way to make the annual payment to heroku, so you don't have to watch out for it? now that you have a new child, the question is that you can be with him and let's be the community who collects the payment for as long as possible, am I right? could it? all this from the respect to the genius that you are.
(2022-12-02, 11:46)Srkamber Wrote: @cguZZMan,

I was pleasantly surprised by the number of accesses your addon has per month, 39 million per month, amazing, now that we are such a large community, I would like to ask you a question Carlos, is there a way to make the annual payment to heroku, so you don't have to watch out for it? now that you have a new child, the question is that you can be with him and let's be the community who collects the payment for as long as possible, am I right? could it? all this from the respect to the genius that you are.

I mean, pay annually to heroku, is it possible
Confirmed donation, have you seen it? @cguZZMan
Just sent a little donation. Thanks for your work!
i can't play movies anymore with my osmc vero 4k+ via google drive app on kodi. are the servers back?
Ah got it thx Carlos! I’ve almost got it ported for personal use :-)
could you make a tutorial above? I'm trying and I have no idea, general steps a kind of guide, thanks in advance mate
yeah, how we do this from now on?
(2022-12-03, 18:20)Srkamber Wrote: could you make a tutorial above? I'm trying and I have no idea, general steps a kind of guide, thanks in advance mate

Sorry @kenmills
İ can now play movies from the kodi app. Problem solved?
(2022-12-03, 23:26)platon Wrote: İ can now play movies from the kodi app. Problem solved?

Yes, @cguZZMan has paid the 7 dollars, in order to maintain the project we are donating to continue paying for the heroku service. We all have to contribute, at least those of us who use the cguZZman addon.

The paypal of cguZZman, you have it in the first message of the thread, on the first page
İt's not working again?
I'm assuming that something needs to be changed in the settings. If so, can someone please explain what to do as I wouldn't even know where to start working it out for myself. Thanks 🙏
  • 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7