• 16(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
@KingKaka A new version is in my repository (1.0.5). It should fix your exporting issue and also the issue displaying more than 100 files in source mode. Let me know.
When will you add Team Drive support?
@keithcq71 no ETA. But you could start helping by sharing with me an account with a team drive.
Yes, my kodi log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/cawuzalucu
@tremocoivo Your log doesn't help much. Looks like you didn't turn debugging on. Step #2 in https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy. Also I just updated the addon, so make sure you have the latest version (1.0.5).
@tremocoivo

The forum moderators have determined that Banned_addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Still seeing version 1.0.3 within the Repo

Never mind 

Had to uninstall the repo and reinstall it for it to update to 1.0.5 

Export 100+ Folders works great.

Thank you so much.
Delete  please
Does 1.0.5 fix the issues files not in chronological order?
Your code is invalid. Make sure you entered the code displayed in Kodi and you're in the same network as your kodi device.
(2018-07-06, 03:53)cguZZMan Wrote: @KingKaka A new version is in my repository (1.0.5). It should fix your exporting issue and also the issue displaying more than 100 files in source mode. Let me know.
I dont see 1.05 in the repository.
Hi! Subtitle (srt) file is only working when I start the video inside the Google Drive add-on, when the Movie is added to my library it doesn't work anymore.

Any way to make this work?
@keithcq71 just to confirm, do you have my repository installed?
The order issue was fixed some time ago. Let me know if you still have the issue.

@joaohkfaria Was added to your library from the .strm files? or from the source mode url? In any case post your debug log: https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
@cguZZMan I was using from source mode url and no subtitle was detected, but now I exported the library and it worked Smile

But now I'm getting a new problem. With the .strm files the streaming is slower and hangs all the time (which not happened when using source mode url), is it normal?

(Using 1.0.5 version, from Repo)
@joaohkfaria that sounds like a network issue. The streaming is made directly from google. Both modes in the addon redirects to the same url in google drive.
If you could test both modes in the same period of time would be great. Just to discard your internet speed.
I'll do some testing about it once I have some time.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7