• 24(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
@famulor so you had installed the last version with the new export functionality? Which version you have of the addon and also which version of the common module?
Hi:
I use this addon and i liked, but i try add to my library in kodi the folder from Drive (with movies inside). I know I must use the strm file but despite clicking on "CREATE STRM" from the folder menu, it does not create any files. A message appears in the corner that you are checking the folder and the files, the message that "the STRM has been created" appears but then nothing happens, I check the chosen location and there is no file either. I am doing something wrong?
Thanks for advanced
@Neo13 it doesn't sound like options or messages this addon has. Please always post your debug log file.
(2018-08-21, 02:40)cguZZMan Wrote: @famulor so you had installed the last version with the new export functionality? Which version you have of the addon and also which version of the common module?
 I have version 1.2.3 right now and it dosent seem like i have the common module.
@famulor can you explain what is the issue you have? And also post your debug log file: Log_file/Easy (wiki)
(2018-08-21, 16:06)cguZZMan Wrote: @famulor can you explain what is the issue you have? And also post your debug log file: Log_file/Easy (wiki)
 The issue im having is none of the new settings you are talking about is in my kodi plugin. I'll post a debug log file later. Arent the new export features supposed to show inside the settings part of the plugin?
@famulor ok, got it. No, the new export functionality is not in the settings. 
You just need to navigate thru your folders with the addon and the once you found the folder you want to export, display the context menu for that folder and select the "Export to .strm files..." option.
Then just follow the steps I wrote in post #333.
Let me know.
Hi:
This is the log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/ulemojoseb
I hope help
(2018-08-21, 15:59)cguZZMan Wrote: @Neo13 it doesn't sound like options or messages this addon has. Please always post your debug log file.
 Hi:
This is the log https://paste.kodi.tv/ulemojoseb
I hope help.

Thanks
(2018-08-21, 17:18)cguZZMan Wrote: @famulor ok, got it. No, the new export functionality is not in the settings. 
You just need to navigate thru your folders with the addon and the once you found the folder you want to export, display the context menu for that folder and select the "Export to .strm files..." option.
Then just follow the steps I wrote in post #333.
Let me know.
 Makes sense. When i get to the export section i cant choose the local folder as destination folder. I can only choose http://localhost:8585/source/. Any idea why? it worked on earlier updates and still shows the proper destination folder inside the settings of the addon itself Smile
@Neo13 Looks like your destination folder /storage/udisk0/part1/ is not writable. Go to the Kodi's "File manager" to test it. Go to that folder and try to copy any file there. I believe it's gonna fail.
I will add a validation in a future to check the folder first, but that won't fix the issue for you. You just need to select another folder.
Let me know.
@famulor the options for destination folder will be those sources you added in the File manager. Just go there and if your drive or the source you want is not there, just add it and it should be available in the export too.
(2018-08-23, 00:54)cguZZMan Wrote: @Neo13 Looks like your destination folder /storage/udisk0/part1/ is not writable. Go to the Kodi's "File manager" to test it. Go to that folder and try to copy any file there. I believe it's gonna fail.
I will add a validation in a future to check the folder first, but that won't fix the issue for you. You just need to select another folder.
Let me know.
Thanks!!! Work in other folder.
(2018-08-23, 00:58)cguZZMan Wrote: @famulor the options for destination folder will be those sources you added in the File manager. Just go there and if your drive or the source you want is not there, just add it and it should be available in the export too.
 Worked Big Grin So a new question (they keep coming Tongue) - With the older versions i got +3100 movies. With this new version im down to 2600. It seems like theres a hard limit as to how many .strms the add-on can make now? I know for a fact that i didnt delete anything Big Grin
When use "watch for changes in the cloud folder", addon auto create 2 file .strm (file movie + subtitle).
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7