• 64(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
(2020-02-10, 04:46)cguZZMan Wrote:
(2020-02-09, 18:19)sarah89 Wrote: Thanks for the quick update! However, while videos are back up and running, I've noticed that images still won't be displayed despite all thumbnails loading just fine. Is there some sort of workaround for this?

should be working, please log an issue in github with your debug log file to take a look on it. 

Thanks for your reply, so i tested it further and i almost sure that the external srt works with strm files but not direct from the addon, i tried the same files and with the strm from my library the external subs load automatically as expected on the other hand i tried to play the same movies from my googleDrive addon and no subs are shown,
(2020-02-10, 16:41)cguZZMan Wrote: Yes, I tested it. Also just doing it now and seems to work fine.

Ok, thanks. I'm going to have to reach out to you on github then with a debug log file, most likely tomorrow. Thanks again.
(2020-02-10, 16:41)cguZZMan Wrote: Yes, I tested it. Also just doing it now and seems to work fine.

It is a real shame that it no longer works as it source, becasue I had all my devices thus. However, I appreciate whith all my heart your work and effort. Smile
so now i have to use strms to use library mode? Sad
Hi....
After succeded I unistalled old version 1.2 and I installed 1.3 nut I can't register to upload my Drive acconunt.
Entering the code (correctly) it answer "Your code is invalid. Make sure you entered the code displayed in Kodi and you're in the same network as your kodi device."
What I do wrongHuh
Sorry for my english.... I'm spanish
Hey cguZZMan, here's an excerpt from the exact moment I tried and view a picture through the plugin. That's what the log file repeats over and over until I hit back and leave the black screen. This happens with all types of pictures, which used to work okay until they pushed those changes last week.
when i try to play a strm file, it says i have to install ddurdles gdrive plugin??

and even when i do so, it seems his oauth2 page is down ...

do i really need that other plugin or does my kodi do something wrong?
(2020-02-10, 20:09)Anubiz Wrote: when i try to play a strm file, it says i have to install ddurdles gdrive plugin??

and even when i do so, it seems his oauth2 page is down ...

do i really need that other plugin or does my kodi do something wrong?

Are you sure your strm file was created by this add-on?
If it hasn't it won't work and Kodi will try to install the add-on it was created from.
I know it's not working right now, but how does one use this addon as a source for the library? I'm using strm files right now.
Hi,
I was also using the “gdrive as source option”, it’s a shame it doesn’t work anymore.

I’m trying to figure out what’s the best way to keep using a “Library” along with strm mode. 
I think I’m doing wrong so far, because every time the plugin exports strms from a changed directory all the content inside that directory is duplicated on my Library. This is kind of inconvenient, specially with tv series where the content in a directory changes every week.

I tried the option “before exporting, remove previous strm files”, but I guess it only removes the files from the system, but it doesn’t remove them from the Library, is that correct?

Is that the expected behavior?

Has anyone succeeded on using “strm mode” with a “Library” without this problem?

Regards,
Abraham
(2020-02-10, 22:01)avraham Wrote: Hi,
I was also using the “gdrive as source option”, it’s a shame it doesn’t work anymore.

I’m trying to figure out what’s the best way to keep using a “Library” along with strm mode. 
I think I’m doing wrong so far, because every time the plugin exports strms from a changed directory all the content inside that directory is duplicated on my Library. This is kind of inconvenient, specially with tv series where the content in a directory changes every week.

I tried the option “before exporting, remove previous strm files”, but I guess it only removes the files from the system, but it doesn’t remove them from the Library, is that correct?

Has anyone succeeded on using “strm mode” with a “Library” without this problem?

Regards,
Abraham
I will try to leave my library again correctly tonight.

I used to use strm and the library worked well and everything, the only drawback I saw was that didn´t not save the advances that I made in the files and for that reason, I changed to use it as a source.

Yesterday in the small tests that I did, the the advances in the files were saved.

today I will make definitive tests for my collection of movies and series, and I inform if everything worked correctly for me.
Hello,

I have been following the development of this addon for the last few days.
First Thanks to cguZZMan for creating the addon and supporting it.

Following his recommendation, I am not using the plugin as a SOURCE anymore. Now using the STRM method. Was all good for a few hours now I cant do anything anymore, I always get this error message, even when simply navigating the files via the addon:
Quote:"No json object could be decoded"
According to cguZZMan's Github page, its a "known issue" but what caused it and why now? What can I do to access my files on Google Drive? I have 18TB of videos there.

Thank you.
(2020-02-10, 22:01)avraham Wrote: Hi,

Regards,
Abraham

I've always used the .strm exports and it works just fine.
SOMETIMES, when I upload a complete series for example, the export will not create the .strm files unless I create a dummy file in the same folder (it figured it kinda of forces the export to run again). Sometimes it takes forever after I upload a new movie to it to be exported and sometimes I have to run the export manually to pick up something I uploaded and does not show up in more than a day or so. But it may be because of my collection, it is about 30 TB right now....
(2020-02-10, 22:50)Buzzmovies Wrote: Hello,

I have been following the development of this addon for the last few days.
First Thanks to cguZZMan for creating the addon and supporting it.

Following his recommendation, I am not using the plugin as a SOURCE anymore. Now using the STRM method. Was all good for a few hours now I cant do anything anymore, I always get this error message, even when simply navigating the files via the addon:
Quote:"No json object could be decoded"
According to cguZZMan's Github page, its a "known issue" but what caused it and why now? What can I do to access my files on Google Drive? I have 18TB of videos there.

Thank you. 
Sometimes it happens to me as well, it looks like the .../userdata/addon_data/plugin.googledrive/accounts.cfg file gets corrupted or something. So either delete the file all together OR delete your Google account from the plugin - either way you will have to add it back it. It will work right after you do it.
Since Today I cannot playback any longer any file from Google-Drve... the file is shown in Kodi, even a thmub.Picture of the movie, but when I try to start the movie, the general message "One or more Items failed to play...". I tried on two different Win-PCs (Kodi 17 and 18) and on Android-.Box, same message. When I go to a file-Manager with CLoud-Access (loke FIle Manager+ etc.) I can go to the movei an say "Open with Kodi", this works. But the direct connetction to a GD-Movie from "within" Kodi fails, e.i. a PlugIn-Problem seems to be the case, independent of the playback deviece(PC or Android).
Am I tho only one with this problem? Has GD changec something so that die GD-Kodi_Plugin no longer works correctly?
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7