• 84(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
(2020-06-18, 10:55)jhoyos Wrote: Hi @cguZZMan

I have been some time figuring out how to work with local NFO & JPG files among STRM files and use as scrapper "Local Information Only", to provide Kodi all nfo & jpg files and don't have kodi looking through internet.

After several tries, I have realized how to make them work together.

The problem was that strm & nfo needs to have exactly the same name but with different extension. That was something that I knew on .avi or .mkv files, but didn't realized with strm because google drive add on generates the following file:

- Movie name (year).mkv.strm
- Movie name (year).nfo
This structure doesn't work with Kodi, so it just ignores NFO file.

In order to use local NFO, you have to do a little change, and rename strm or nfo as follow:

Alternative 1)
- Movie name (year).strm  -->  You delete original extension
- Movie name (year).nfo

Alternative 2)
- Movie name (year).mkv.strm
- Movie name (year).mkv.nfo  -->  You add original extension

As you can see, the problem was that strm had original file extension, while NFO didn't.  With these changes, you can use your own NFO and JPG files.

Taking this into consideration, I was wondering if you can change your google drive add-on to adjust NFO & Strm files so they can work "together".

Regards,
AFAIK , the nfo file also has to be placed in a individual folder for each movie , with the video file, to work
(2020-06-20, 18:09)z3us Wrote:
(2020-06-18, 10:55)jhoyos Wrote: AFAIK , the nfo file also has to be placed in a individual folder for each movie , with the video file, to work

It is not neccesary to be placed into an individual folder with movie name.  You can have a plain folder structure with all your stmr, nfo & jpg files together, as long as you do what I explained in my last post.
Hey guys, I have a weird issue, where if I use 'Watch for changes' then it will create .strm files with the .strm file extension missing. For example, if I have a file called 'Movie Title (YYYY).mkv' it creates a .strm file as 'Movie Title (YYYY).mkv' instead of 'Movie Title (YYYY).mkv.strm', but it isn't consistent. For example, within a season folder for a TV show it will generate some with the .strm file extension and some without. If I run a regular export it will import all the files correctly.

Is this a known issue or am I an isolated instance? I can grab a full debug log when I have some more time.
(2020-06-19, 06:32)Disgrace2029 Wrote: Can someone explain to me why I get a Google Drive error (Cloud drive common module error) after installing my build on a firestick? It says no playlist or something like that and when I click on a file it wants to install Google Drive but does not allow me to Add Account

Here's what I have done:

On the PC I've uninstalled Google Drive and remove all dependencies associated
No Google Drive account added
Fresh Install of Kodi
I use OpenWizard to back up build and install my build on the Firestick
I figured out you have to Reinstall the Dependency  (Cloud drive common module). For some reason Google Drive addon doesn't reinstall this dependency or something like that. After reinstalling the dependency it then allows you to add an account and no more error.
Is there a guide to how add Google photos and Music ?

the plugin try to export empty folders!!

With google photo nothing at all.
Is the server down now...I am unable to log in. It's loading for 30 min+ See this https://i.imgur.com/A66tZoE.pngImage
(2020-07-10, 03:33)xavierxross Wrote: Is the server down now...I am unable to log in. It's loading for 30 min+ See this https://i.imgur.com/A66tZoE.pngImage
@cguZZMan please fix it as fast as possible
I'm trying to login to google drive and on Kodi using https://drive-login.herokuapp.com and the password is not being accepted. I'm positive that everything is on the same network. Any suggestions?
(2020-07-10, 05:03)apollocreed Wrote: I'm trying to login to google drive and on Kodi using https://drive-login.herokuapp.com and the password is not being accepted. I'm positive that everything is on the same network. Any suggestions?
Just randomly worked after 30 attempts.
Incomplete TV Show scans are the achilles heal of this addon for me; everything else works amazingly but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to get TV Shows to scan automatically and completely when I add them to my drive

If anyone has any tips please let me know! I can't find any rhyme or reason for why certain episodes / shows scan fine while others don't
I am unable to log in. It's loading  hours but still no response See this Image
(2020-07-12, 03:42)xavierxross Wrote: I am unable to log in. It's loading  hours but still no response See this Image

I login in onedrive in a second but what about it
Hi, what i need to do in order to see content that is under shared drive, i have added unlimited gdrive share to my free gdrive account and in browser i can see that shared folder and i have uploaded inside of it 600gb of files but i dont se that in kodi addon i only have My Drive, Exports, Shared With Me, Starred and all folders are empty beside My Drive that is well my 15gb drive
It's down just for me?
(2020-06-18, 10:55)jhoyos Wrote: Hi @cguZZMan

It's down the addon? It says cant find json...
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7