• 89(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
@cguZZMan is there anything that can be done on your end to allow .m2ts files being exported as .strm's? They play perfectly from within your add-on, but after exporting they fail to load.  

Just thought I'd bring to your attention if you weren't already aware!

Edit: it works now, sorry for any confusion
(2020-09-04, 15:30)systemshutdown4 Wrote: Can you stream from your google drive without having the kodi add-on? Like if I download google drive onto the home screen of my nvidia shield instead? I'm not sure that I'd want to add anymore add-ons into Kodi, it's already slow as it is.
Nvidia Shield is a beast, what are you using for the storage space?  Kodi shouldn't be slow, at least until it is done building a file cache/thumbnails.  Once that's done, it should be fine.
Hi guys, is there any way to edit (or remove) an automatic schedule?
Thanks,
(2020-08-19, 17:34)cguZZMan Wrote: @niltoncrf that's a enhancement planned to be developed in following months. 

@gilsonsjc @kakahoho  I believe we had this conversation before, but the error is between kodi and your box. I will try to put an option so everybody can test a google drive video without the addon so it can be finally clear that the addon has nothing to do with playing errors like source too slow or any other related issues.

@skypichat the code is there. go ahead and analyze it and let us know if something needs to be improved or changed.

@"eltionet" @swordman924  source mode is not working as of now.

@omaramiromo not for now. will be compatible with kodi 19 when time is right.
@cguZZMan absolutely brilliant add on... thanks for your great work!

Was just hoping for an update on the source mode as really would be the icing on the cake.  I know Google changed there API's but wondering if you had an estimated timeframe for when this may or may not be possible again?

Thanks again
(2020-09-06, 19:06)markpako Wrote: Hi guys, is there any way to edit (or remove) an automatic schedule?
Thanks,

yes, you can navigate to the directory using gdrive and select 'export to strm' as you usually would on the desired directory and then you can edit the strm settings from here.
My question is, Is there a way to run gdrive smoother and more efficiently? Are automatic exports important? the scanning process does seem to take a little bit too long. If i were to select the "watch for changes" option would that not be enough?  I'm still trying to figure out why it needs to export everything each time i open kodi. I've now reinstalled kodi/gdrive and had a fresh start numerous amounts of times and even tried several skins/scrapers but it seems like its the sheer amount of media involved that keeps it slowing down. 

If there was a way i could manually add thumbnails/meta info to the directories simply using gdrive so i wouldnt even go down this .strm route because regardless of what anyone says its still way too buggy and sluggish using a 4k firestick. Is this a possibility? I basically would want a way to store the thumbnails within the media directories on my google drive so they populate when i browse through gdrive4kodi.
@cguZZMan
Can you make the plugin resume at the point it stopped rather then scan from the beginning!
I have a big library and i get “json error” at some point the scan stopped and when i scan again it start from the beginning!

I use libreelec latest version
And the latest version of the plugin from your repo

Hope you consider this
(2020-09-07, 14:03)maxess Wrote:
(2020-09-06, 19:06)markpako Wrote: Hi guys, is there any way to edit (or remove) an automatic schedule?
Thanks,

yes, you can navigate to the directory using gdrive and select 'export to strm' as you usually would on the desired directory and then you can edit the strm settings from here.

Hi, I already have a scheduled,  is it possible to edit or delete it?
(2020-09-08, 06:18)markpako Wrote:
(2020-09-07, 14:03)maxess Wrote:
Thanks,

Hi, I already have a scheduled,  is it possible to edit or delete it?

yes simply select 'export to strm' on the directory, the same way you created the schedule initially you can also edit or remove the scheduled task.
(2020-07-12, 20:28)Doktor-X Wrote: Hi, what i need to do in order to see content that is under shared drive, i have added unlimited gdrive share to my free gdrive account and in browser i can see that shared folder and i have uploaded inside of it 600gb of files but i dont se that in kodi addon i only have My Drive, Exports, Shared With Me, Starred and all folders are empty beside My Drive that is well my 15gb drive

Thanks for the info
Like half my files show as loading for a second and then don't play

I keep having to delete and reactivate my google account to get it to work.  Anyone else experiencing this recently?
I've reinstalled kodi many times now and no matter how good everything works i've noticed there always comes to a point where i get the same errors reoccurring. The main error that i've noticed is unavoidable is: No JSON object could be decoded
I've accepted my fate with this one because its not as harmful as this next one, its just a nuisance.

Everything has been working fine and today i turn on Kodi (on firestick 4k) and get this error:
unknown error: 
Extra data: line 24 column 9 - line 35 column 2 (char 1911 - 2182)
Please try again

It's actually preventing me from accessing google drive addon within kodi so none of my media is playing. I've searched around a found a similar syntax to this error code but i've never seen a response.  I've reinstalled kodi one too many times now with a fresh install theres got to be something i'm doing wrong. Has anyone ever come across this type of error?
(2020-09-18, 06:11)ntilikp Wrote: Like half my files show as loading for a second and then don't play

I keep having to delete and reactivate my google account to get it to work.  Anyone else experiencing this recently?

Yes, i'm finding it very unstable on the firestick, that usually happens now whilst its still scanning media
Looks like some error with line 24 column 9 & line 35 column 2 (char 1911 - 2182), possibly in google drive, I don't know. A Debug Log file would likely give us the information we need.
(2020-09-18, 22:30)FXB78 Wrote: Looks like some error with line 24 column 9 & line 35 column 2 (char 1911 - 2182), possibly in google drive, I don't know. A Debug Log file would likely give us the information we need.

Hey thanks, i'm not sure if this is right but this is what its created: hastebin

Any ideas?
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7